1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dont Worry We Have it Now!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Jan 20, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Jan 11, 2008
    All Charger fans.. Don't worry , We see now that we have the team. We have great recievers and we have a great QB. We could of won that game but god didn't want it to happen. Now i just wonder how come you don't run on 1st down or in the red zone. The run game beats the pats the passing doesn't. TURNER THE BURNER will be a big loss next season. It will be a sad parting. I hope the best for him and im scarred to see him on the other side of the field. Well we end a season on a high note, we passed the bump in the road of a playoff win. Next season will be a good one , i have a feeling we can only go up from here. I feel a saddness in my stomach and heart. But all i know right now is i want Favre to win the superbowl and Brady to fall hard... Hopefully we won't have to see the cheaters win. I wish you all a good week charger fans. Don't fret to much.
    • Like Like x 1