1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dont Worry We Have it Now!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Jan 20, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    All Charger fans.. Don't worry , We see now that we have the team. We have great recievers and we have a great QB. We could of won that game but god didn't want it to happen. Now i just wonder how come you don't run on 1st down or in the red zone. The run game beats the pats the passing doesn't. TURNER THE BURNER will be a big loss next season. It will be a sad parting. I hope the best for him and im scarred to see him on the other side of the field. Well we end a season on a high note, we passed the bump in the road of a playoff win. Next season will be a good one , i have a feeling we can only go up from here. I feel a saddness in my stomach and heart. But all i know right now is i want Favre to win the superbowl and Brady to fall hard... Hopefully we won't have to see the cheaters win. I wish you all a good week charger fans. Don't fret to much.

• Like Like x 1