1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Donte Stallworth getting crushed

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Aug 9, 2006.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I was lurking on the Saints forum, and some posted a picture of Donte Stallworth getting crushed on a hit by a Seahawk in last year's game.

[​IMG]

:icon_eek:

2. CrmWestwood

CrmWestwood BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    wow what a picture!!!

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    No wonder he could not hold on to the ball:eek:. That had to hurt for a while:icon_eek:. I am wondering if Merriman can do the same thing to the AFC West opponents Wide Receivers this year.:icon_twisted:

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Ouch, that hurts just to look at.

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I think that the hit was from Seattles FS Ken Hamlin because it looks like #26 on his jersey. :icon_eek: So Donte' Stallworth really got a verry close look at the license plate of the truck that hit him #26. So Donte' Stallworth was definitely seeing a lot of stars after that hit O.U.C.H. :icon_eyes: O.U.C.H.:icon_eyes: O.U.C.H.:icon_eyes: