1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Romanowski?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 17Rocks, Jun 26, 2007.

1. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135

:icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I think he was on The Herd late last week and sounded like any normal guy. It was actually a pretty good interview. Apparently dood used to take like 40-60 pills a day. :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was about to post this. I think it's hilarious that one of the biggest 'roid users of recent time now wants to sell a line of suppliments.

4. Sweets

Sweets BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    I remember him and his attache case went everywhere together. Yeah, I'm sure the general public will be lining up to buy from the pill peddler.:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  5. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    You have a strange idea of "normal." Romanowski is a violent juicehead who has taken far too many cracks to the skull. He sounds neither "normal" or "sane."

He's also an unapologetic self-promoter who will do anything for a buck.

Romanowski could produce the finest supplements in the world and I would never consider buying his products. I would cut my balls off before I subsidized that douche bag's existence.

Let's look at just a short list of Romanowski's accomplishments:

Spitting in the face of JJ Stokes.

Kicking Larry Centers in the head.

Hitting Bryan Cox in the crotch with a football (though this could be considered a positive).

Breaking Kerry Collins jaw in a preseason game.

Ripping teammate Marcus Williams' helmet off and punching him in the face so hard that he broke Williams' eye socket and permanently damaged Williams' vision, essentially ending his career.

Enlisting his wife as an accomplice in a scam to get prescription drugs under false pretenses.

Admitting to using steroids to sell his book, after he retired of course.

While coaching his son's flag football team, Charging onto the field to confront a 7th grader on the opposing team for "dirty play," saying to the kid, and I quote, "you can't win by cheating.":icon_shrug:

Romo is the worst kind of violent, megalomanical ********. If he weren't such a moron, he'd really be dangerous.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I wonder how long it will take the NFL to approve his line of supplements or if USOC approval is pending? If he's smart, he'll market to the professional bicyclers and the Tour de France. They like supplements, too.

7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Whoa there buddy, I'm just saying he didn't sound like a guy who has sustained head trauma. He's still a lunatic, but he neither speaks slowly nor pauses frequently. He was pretty down to earth in his interview with your least favorite ESPN Radio personality.