1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Z is full of it (again)

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rapscallion, Nov 16, 2006.

1. rapscallion

rapscallion BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Yet another article where the author has no idea what he talking about, simply repeating what he has heard by other blow-hards.

I suggest writing to him and defending Marlon. I did.

Link

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Cnnsi makes it real hard to find the feedback page where you can write to these douche bags. If Z had even bothered reading or watching the comments of other pundits, he'd know just how far off base he is. McCree wasn't even the one who knocked TJ out, it was Godfrey when he inadvertantly kneed TJ in the head.

3. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    I must admit that I was on the fine-bandwagon after seeing the play live, but after listening to McCree and Marty discuss it on Monday, went back and reviewed the play again. Clearly it was the knee to the head that was the kill shot, and it did appear that McCree's hit was shoulder to shoulder. I think the author would be wise to do the same.

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just sent him the following message:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    More wisdom (or lack of it) from Dr Z.

Dr. Z's Forecast
    Broncos Bust the Bolts

Denver's D has hard hits in store for San Diego.

By Paul Zimmerman

For the last few weeks, when you'd listen to those talk shows that ranked the teams or picked a top five, someone would always add, "Wait a minute, you're forgetting the Chargers." San Diego has become one of the better-heeled teams in football, nicely represented in all categories, with a fine young quarterback in Philip Rivers, arguably the league's best runner in LaDainian Tomlinson, good young linemen on both sides of the ball, rough guys on defense. Oh, yes, this is a team that will nicely fill out a spot on your sister's dance card.

To read the rest, you have to be a SI subscriber.
    Here's the link:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/pr...xclusive%2F11%2F14%2Fnfl.drz1120%2Findex.html

• Like Like x 1
  6. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    He should change his name to Doctor A for @sshole!