1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Draft Party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 17, 2006.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602

Down woman down :icon_huh:
    Besides I gotta admit that looks like an awesome party
    I've gone to Double XX's for two years and you get alot less there then you would at this place. $25 = VIP, free food (two meals), free drinks and lots of draft action. And its for a good cause
    Gotta admit that's a hell of a lot more tempting

• Like Like x 1
  2. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    No problem Ant, I didn't mean to give you a hard time..... :icon_mrgreen:

It's just that Trumpie posted his scores from some of the games from our arcade on SDUT---and the thread was deleted because it had a link to a competitor's website.

I had bolttalk.com (no link) in my sig at SDUT and LT21 sent me a PM (very nice PM, BTW) asking me to remove it.

The more Draft Day parties, the merrier... Not my point, at all, to indicate otherwise. :lol: :icon_wink:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I did not realize it was a sin to do this believe it or not (links to others sites) ..... It was to the arcade which I did not know even existed (I am new of course) and found it to be a strange policy until CompuBolt explained the $$$ involved. Oh well.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Hey guys I made a deciseion
    I'm going to the CFX oneand to be honest, having gone to the DOuble XX one for hte last two years, I highly suggest you guys come to the CFX one with me

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I will need a plan in case I have to work so this sounds cool but I can not commit - yet. :tup:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Purty Chickenshiit, y'all axt me!!:icon_evil:

But nobody has!!!:no: :icon_sad:

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Still this CFX one has teh most bang for your buck

CFX: $25
    Two meals, one shirt, VIP seating, the Bolt fans we all know from this and the SDUT board and its for charity

Double XX: $15
    One drink and a seat (literally you pay to sit down, you can for free and stand but that really sucks)

8. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    How much do the drinks cost at CFX? Two meals and a shirt for $25 is not bad... but those drinks are going to add up quickly for as many hours as you all will be spending at the place. They can afford to throw in two meals for the $$$$$ they'll pull in in booze.... Don't you think???

I'm not in SD.... but I'm going to stay home and watch the draft on ESPN while I do things around the house. Boring, yes I know.:icon_mrgreen:

9. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,602

That I'm honestly not sure of
    What I do know is there is, at least, more variety of drinks at CFX vs HOC (HOC its a few types of beer, coffee & soda whereas CFX has a full bar). Me personally I intend to show up there as the draft starts so I won't be drinking until much later in the afternoon. I prefer the free food (being a former college student)

• Like Like x 2