1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft predictions...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Heir Coryell, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Aug 29, 2011
    I don't post much on here but have been Chargers fan for 30 years. I've also been pretty good at predicting what they want to do come draft time (no I missed on Larry English and Buster Davis too) so I wanted to post something so I feel smart if they actually do it.

They're laying in the weeds as much as they can now because they want Mario Williams bad. Jackson is gone unless they can't get Williams (say 13m/yr is the cutoff) and they pick SS Barron if he drops to them. If not Barron, then they trade out and pick Harrison. The offense has not been the problem - they realize it and are finally committed to making a difference on defense and appeasing the fans after keeping Norv. They 'saved' 3 mil by keeping Norv and don't have to pay a new coach - we should get something out of it. Williams and Barron make a real difference on D.

Is that plausible to anyone?
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Barron is not worth the 18th pick, weak safety class or not.
  3. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Unless you are AJ then you are just as bad at predicting then the rest of us. There is no predicting who that guy will pick.