1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Whooki Mane, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +403
    I'm not sure if there is already a topic on this because if there is I couldn't find it but id like to see who everyone has their eye on in regards to players in the draft. We all know the big 3 offensive tackles and blah blah blah but the draft is 7 rounds and I dont know about you guys but im almost equally excited about the 7th round pick as I am the 1st rounder. I'll get it started...

Shamarko Thomas - Don't wanna jump the gun but this kid is built in the Bob Sanders mold without the injury problems and has more athleticism ... at a height of only 5 9 he weighs 215 lbs runs 4.42 jumps 40.5 inches and had 28 bench reps .. all 3 of those numbers were #1 at the combine among safeties. The knocks on him are his ball skills and height.. I know S isnt the highest priority but if this guy is there for us in the 3rd i dont see how we could pass him up