1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Drew Brees owns the Raiders again

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Oct 12, 2008.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    Two weeks ago the Chargers earned their 10th straight victory against the Raiders.

Today Drew Brees (QB for the first half of that run) earned his 6th straight victory against the Silver and Black in embarrassing (for the Raiders) fashion.

2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Big deal!
    He is still winless vs the Bronco's which includes this years loss.

3. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,414
    No need to hate on Drew.

This was meant as more of an Anti-Raiders thread than a pro-Drew thread.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    The Saints put on a clinic today during that game, I almost felt sorry for the Dud's.

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Wish the Saints would have beaten the Donkeys. But Brees has been on fire all season. He probably will win offensive player of the year.

6. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Then why didnt you just post that the Raiders got pounded again with a laughing icon instead of starting it with Drews name?

Sorry, i dont hate Drew but i do hate how all these threads keep getting started about him.

He isnt our QB anymore and we dont need others to keep rehashing old topics about him. He played well and good for him, but we dont need to see it in a post everytime he plays well. Our guy is playing well too.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,414
    Because I still like Drew Brees? And it's not funny just because the Raiders got pounded moreso because they got pounded by the same guy for a 6th time straight?

This wasn't meant as a Rivers-Brees debate. I expressed man-love for Rivers in the gameday thread after that Floyd TD pass.

But that doesn't mean I can't still like Drew.