1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dubious distinction for Rodney Harrison

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mapcap55, Oct 19, 2006.

1. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Aug 21, 2006
    Harrison was recently voted the Leagues dirtiest player

2. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2005
    I don't care. I wish he was still a Charger. It pains me to this day, but he did pick up some hardware in NE. I dont' think he's dirty though. That's bs. Romo was a dirty player. Filthy, cheating criminal. Should be banned from the history of the NFL. Same with Tatum. That's dirt. That's playing to injur other players. Rodney's just playing hard and laying out some big hits. Next they will call Shawne dirty:(
  3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Harrison is washed up and was washed up when he was here.

He is a marked man and developed an attitude he and Junior could defy Dale Lindsay (D-Coordinator) and call their own plays and defenses.

The dude had to go and the decision to get rid of him was right then and now.

Rodney can not play the FS spot in Cover 0 or Cover 1. He needs Cover 2,3,4 so his lack of speed is not exploited.

This limits a team defensively and the saving grace for Rodney was the Patriots front 7 and Bellichick.

In other words, put Rodney on the 49'er or Raiders and he is not looking like everyones darling.
  4. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2006

Your not really trying to justify what D.Lindsay did to this team, are you???