1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Duds no studs

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by House of Hayne, Sep 27, 2015.

1. House of Hayne

House of Hayne Chargers Smash

Ratings:
    +204
    studs no one
    Duds entire team

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    ***kers :coffee:

3. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    Stud: JackFrost with another 2 AM wake up call in the land of Oz to watch these ****ers

Dud: Me, for forfeiting taking my dog for a walk instead followed up by dragging my feet no to go to Costco!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +389
    Stud: PR
    Duds: Rest of team
    Bigger Duds: Frank "Capt. Obvious" Reich. Whoever the F*** is our ST coach. Josh "suddenly I can't kick a touchback" Lambo.
    Even Bigger Duds: What's the opposite of a well coached game?
    Biggest Duds: Ownership for cultivating, nurturing, and growing a culture of ineptitude.
    True story: A friend works for a company that has several manufacturing plants across the country. He recently met a retired guy that worked for the same company 50 years ago. The old guy mentioned that they used to have to drive from San Diego to Riverside every week to kick some a55 to get the orders shipped on time and within budget. Wanted to know if the Riverside plant was still open. My friend's jaw dropped. They still have to drive to Riverside every week to kick a55 to get the orders out. Until the Boltz' :poop: culture changes, it will be a new and different problem area every week.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Only studs are any Charger fans who made it to (or through part/all) the fourth quarter, you also get to sue Mike McCoy for intentional infliction of emotional distress

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Montrose

Montrose BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +223
    Appreciate I'll be in the minority after a game like that but I don't think Fluker was fit. But he still toughed it out when all around were falling. I'd move him out the duds for that reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Studs: Kenan Allen
    Duds: Dean Spanos

8. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    More and more, I'm definitely not "buying in" to McCoy's act. His robotic demeanor and typical cliche pressers are tired. As usual., management and ownership wiffed on this one. Today was a complete embarrassment. Rivers is officially on death watch.

9. Razma

Razma Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115
    Ya I'm pretty sure he shouldn't have been playing but did what he had to do.

I give Allen/Rivers/Woodhead A for efforts. Gordon and Floyd played decently I thought as well. I want to see Gordon get a 25 carry game and see what happens but at this rate he will be forever stuck with just the occasional draw play.

10. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Didn't see the game but looks like a good thing.

BOLTS: Charger fans for believing in their team.

DOLTS: Charger fans for believing in their FO.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    I agree, Fluker was a warrior who was hurting but tried to step up for this team in a time of need. Verrett was another one. Knowing that Flowers was out, he gave it a go as well.