1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Eagerly waiting game day

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LA Charger Fan 619, Sep 11, 2011.

1. LA Charger Fan 619

LA Charger Fan 619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    So it's late night after the bars have shut down and all I can think about is tomorrow. We're going up against the Vikings. I like what Takeo Spikes had to say when he was asked about our last head to head with the Vikings. He doesn't give a rip what happened then. THis is a new season...a new beginning...and everyone starts out 0-0. I've been waiting for this moment for so long and finaly tomorrow after all has been said and done we finally get to get it on! So many questions...will Adrian Peterson be a force (The new 100Million dollar man)? Will Corey Luiget perform like we need him to? Will we finally have our RB's hold onto the ball and learn their lesson from last year? Will our CB's pick off Mcnabb? Will our former 1st rounder Larry English finally show up this year? Will we be able to stop the run? The questions go on and on and tomorrow when it all goes down for real it will be an insight that we all have been waiting for over the course of previous months. Your thoughts?

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    All I can say is, It's Game Day!!! GO BOLTS!!!

Pointy :cool: (Sorry, I get a little emotional on days like this...)

3. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    I am up at 5am getting ready now to head down from the OC! I cannot wait to see the concrete monster and start another season...

See you all soon! :D

4. sdcfan18

sdcfan18 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm at home counting the minutes until kick off. I've got a new 92" 1080p projector installed for this season, so I'm pretty excited to get it going! Living so far away, I never get to see the games live, but this will be the next best option. GO BOLTS!

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979

• Like Like x 1
  6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    WHY havent I heard this yet??

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando