1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Early Weather Report in Pitt and Outlook!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Jan 4, 2009.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    The early weather report in Pitt calls for possible snow showers and 21 degrees. Weather.com Pittsburgh 01/11/2009

Stats will not show how well our new, revitalized Chargers match up against the Steelers.

Our D is playing off the hook right now. We were playing like *** during our last matchup and gave up 11 points to Pittsburgh. Our O is clicking and Rivers proved yesterday that not only is he a good physical QB. He is a very smart QB. I was very impressed with his game control and ability to throw the ball away when nothing was there. Several "not so smart" football fans around my seats were getting pissy at Rivers when he would throw the ball away instead of taking the sack or forcing the ball to a covered receiver. I thought that Rivers played the smartest game of his career yesterday. Very very poised....Rivers new that Scifres was hot and we owned field position... That played well for us yesterday.

Our new Charger team also showed that we are deep at RB, WR and our ST are the best ST unit in the NFL.

I like our chances.

TBF

2. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Yeah, field position game gives us a distinct advantage, then if we can force a couple of mistakes by Big Ben we might be in business. We proved we can win losing the turnover battle, but I don't think that will be a formula for success in Pittsburgh!!!

I really hope Kaeding can exorcize his playoff demons and win one for us at the end. Should be a dandy!!! Bring on the blizzard in Pittsburgh, we showed we had the MoJo being much bigger underdogs in 1994...lets show it again without LT and Merriman.:abq1:

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I PREDICT THUNDER AND LIGHTENING!!!!

:abq1::abq2::abq1::abq2:

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    We win in Steel Town.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    The Charger Team that played the last two games wins in Pittsburgh. No doubt. We match up very-very well IMO.

We had confidence going into yesterdays contest. After winning, we just boosted that growing, avalanche of confidence!

Hell, we have been playing with house money for the last six weeks. Just another game for us IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Perfect weather for us to give Rothlisberger another concussion.

7. VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!! BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Just spoke to a buddy of mine who is unfortunatley a Steelers season ticket holder. He said that it is a projected high of 19 and snow on Sunday. Snow is starting early in the week. Not a problem we will beat them down and get revenge for the 1 point loss. Wont be making the trip to Pitt but would have loved to go to Tenn. I am ready for TAMPA!!!!!

remember 1 thing.....................

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Hester in the snow. Ben in the fog. :lol:

Me like. :yes:

9. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28

I watched "CARS" for the first time with the grandkids tonight.
    I predict LIGHTNING and THUNDER, only because thunder always follows LIGHTNING.

10. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    100% chance of LIGHTNING! striking down some Steelers.