1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ebay jerseys

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Sep 23, 2006.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
  2. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Have then email you pics of the exact jersey in the desciption not a wrong size copy that the item shows.

Just my opinion: It is a rip off ready to happen.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I doubt it's a rip off, but there are sellers that have much more/better feedback than that seller.

• Like Like x 1
  4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    The feedback is why I said Rip off and my minimum would no less than a 100% feedback rating to buy a Jersey.

Just my opinion.

5. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
  6. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Here's my take on jerseys .....

I don't give a crap if it's a "true" authentic or not. I'm never going to pay the $200 plus for a real jersey. IMO, damn near EVERY jersey on eBay is a "fake" unless it comes directly from the NFL or the original manufacturer. The jerseys from Asia are all fakes, it's just a matter of how close they come to "real" ....

You get what you pay for. If you want a true authentic, then buy from the NFL or Chargers.com.

I don't want to spill mustard on a $200 jersey. If I pay $50 or less for an eBay "authentic" then I'm not going to worry about a coffee stain, or a missed stitch, or ....

But also consider the source of this .... I have cow crap on the bottom of my boots, and hay in my shirt pocket ... :D

7. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
  8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    WARNING: DONOT BUY AUTHENTIC JERSESYS, THEY SUCK!!!

They are sooo freakin uncomfortable, and the number on the front is about 1/4 the size of the number on the back, it looks really wierd.

I just bought a Rivers authentic for $35 and sold it the day I got it. Some sucker bought it for $100. LOL Stick with the replicas.

9. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    chances are, if its from Asia...its fake :no:

10. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    I have bought 2 authentics off EBAY. One Powder Blue Gates and One Navy Blue Merriman for $50 shipped. They look 99% real. All the tags are correct, they use the NFL Reebok stitching. No way am I ever paying $250 for a true authentic. The only issue with these is that you have to live with the guilt that a 5 year old Malaysian kid made it for you for $.25\hour. I can live with that, can you?:icon_mrgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I have both .... "fake" authentics and replicas. I also got a Rivers replica for $5 (+ $5 shipping) because it is missing the "17" on one sleeve. Great jersey for tailgate hot dog mustard spills !!!

:bolt:

12. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    A kid could get rich there at that rate ! Honest, I don't think they make that much.

13. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Jes take yer boots off beforeya come inta my house...my ol lady'll have the red *** ifya track **** on her carpets!!:icon_eek: :unsure:

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    With that kinda $$ in Malaysia, he's Da Man!!:icon_mrgreen:

15. Jairock5

Jairock5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Throughout the years, I bought 10 authentic jerseys from reebok.com and nflshop.com. So Im looking online and out of curiousity, I bought a jersey from Ebay. When I compared the two, the one from Ebay is fake. Ebay NFL merchandise= bootleg ****!:tdown:

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    But not too shabbyta spill hot dog mustard on!!:icon_mrgreen: :tup:

17. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just bought one of this guys Castillo jerseys. I'll report on it when I get it.