1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ebay jerseys

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Sep 23, 2006.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
  2. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Have then email you pics of the exact jersey in the desciption not a wrong size copy that the item shows.

Just my opinion: It is a rip off ready to happen.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I doubt it's a rip off, but there are sellers that have much more/better feedback than that seller.

• Like Like x 1
  4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    The feedback is why I said Rip off and my minimum would no less than a 100% feedback rating to buy a Jersey.

Just my opinion.

5. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
  6. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Here's my take on jerseys .....

I don't give a crap if it's a "true" authentic or not. I'm never going to pay the $200 plus for a real jersey. IMO, damn near EVERY jersey on eBay is a "fake" unless it comes directly from the NFL or the original manufacturer. The jerseys from Asia are all fakes, it's just a matter of how close they come to "real" ....

You get what you pay for. If you want a true authentic, then buy from the NFL or Chargers.com.

I don't want to spill mustard on a $200 jersey. If I pay $50 or less for an eBay "authentic" then I'm not going to worry about a coffee stain, or a missed stitch, or ....

But also consider the source of this .... I have cow crap on the bottom of my boots, and hay in my shirt pocket ... :D

7. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
  8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,627
    WARNING: DONOT BUY AUTHENTIC JERSESYS, THEY SUCK!!!

They are sooo freakin uncomfortable, and the number on the front is about 1/4 the size of the number on the back, it looks really wierd.

I just bought a Rivers authentic for $35 and sold it the day I got it. Some sucker bought it for $100. LOL Stick with the replicas.

9. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    chances are, if its from Asia...its fake :no:

10. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    I have bought 2 authentics off EBAY. One Powder Blue Gates and One Navy Blue Merriman for $50 shipped. They look 99% real. All the tags are correct, they use the NFL Reebok stitching. No way am I ever paying $250 for a true authentic. The only issue with these is that you have to live with the guilt that a 5 year old Malaysian kid made it for you for $.25\hour. I can live with that, can you?:icon_mrgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I have both .... "fake" authentics and replicas. I also got a Rivers replica for $5 (+ $5 shipping) because it is missing the "17" on one sleeve. Great jersey for tailgate hot dog mustard spills !!!

:bolt:

12. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    A kid could get rich there at that rate ! Honest, I don't think they make that much.

13. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Jes take yer boots off beforeya come inta my house...my ol lady'll have the red *** ifya track **** on her carpets!!:icon_eek: :unsure:

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    With that kinda $$ in Malaysia, he's Da Man!!:icon_mrgreen:

15. Jairock5

Jairock5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Throughout the years, I bought 10 authentic jerseys from reebok.com and nflshop.com. So Im looking online and out of curiousity, I bought a jersey from Ebay. When I compared the two, the one from Ebay is fake. Ebay NFL merchandise= bootleg ****!:tdown:

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    But not too shabbyta spill hot dog mustard on!!:icon_mrgreen: :tup:

17. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just bought one of this guys Castillo jerseys. I'll report on it when I get it.