1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Enjoyed the lunch guys and gals...sorry I didn't make the gater'

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Jan 16, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Hey good people of bolttalk................my buddy and I really enjoyed meeting some of you guys(Turtle, Anteater, Leo, SD bound, the whole gang) and having a great lunch at Seau's Saturday afternoon. I really enjoyed watching the Colts game with you guys. We had planned on making the gater on Sunday, but that supposed "hangover" I had on Saturday was actually a nasty-a** sinus infection that almost kept me from going to the ballgame on Sunday. Luckily, I took some drugs and started to feel better about noon on Sunday and made it to the Q about 30 minutes before kickoff.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for the fellowship on Saturday and regret not making it to the gater on Sunday. I would have loved to have met many more of you in person and done a few rounds of alcohol, but I would have been no fun. Hang in there, you guys have a great team and there are great times ahead. Keep the faith guys.

TF24 (Chris)

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Same bat time and same bat station. Until then ......

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    it was good to finally meet you in person TitansFan
    your as good of a person in real life as you are on the boards. Hope to see you around sometime soon

4. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Thanks,

I really enjoyed myself and I know exactly how you guys feel right now. The Titans had the exact same thing pretty much happen to them in 2000........have the best record...secure a bye and homefield.....and then play the worst game of the season against an easy-to-hate opponent (Ravens). I just hate that the game did not turn out the way that we all wanted it to. I was pretty bummed out the whole way back yesterday (not to mention the three hour takeoff delay). Pretty much everyone knew that the Chargers had the best team in football this year, but football is a crazy game. I'll still be a regular here on the boards. I got an opportunity to meet Shaun Phillips' family on the plane last night (they were connecting in Nashville, on their way back to Philly), they are really good people.

I travel a lot for my work and I'm in SoCal quite often, so I hope to meet up with you guys soon. I still have to get with SDR on the draft boards!!!

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931

keep in touch come draft time, maybe you can pick for the titans during our mock draft show