1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Enough of the LT bashing!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Mar 16, 2010.

1. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    LT got to see 2 new training camp facilities while in SD. 1 in Carson and the new Chargers Park. :yes:

2. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Ahh, I stand corrected. Being on the other side of the country I guess I didn't pay much attention. Thought I usua;;y heard about them bouncing from one back to another. Ok, never mind training......New stadium gotta still be nice.

3. LV Bolt Fan

Ratings:
    +432
    That's ok. I know you're on the "wrong side" of the country, but you're on the right side of football. It's all, good! :tup:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Like I mentioned "he was the ONLY player that showed any heart in that terrible 03 season. He stepped up as the leader and tried to make something good of it."

The images you saw of him sitting on the bench is just what the media showed. That doesn't mean he was like that the entire game. Especially take this into consideration... in that New England game it was very cold. He's not on the field playing, so it's going to get even colder. So you want to wrap up and sit on the heated bench to get warm. What's wrong with that?

Anyway, having this spiritual awakening... I think it's time to get a new doctor. I want a doctor who paints his face white and red to show his passion for my health. He also must have a cast of nurses giving him high 5s and cheering him on. That way I know he has proper support.
    Thank you.

Pop Corn Eating Guy

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    WELL SAID!!! :tup: :flag:

[​IMG]

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,780
    LT should have been given pom-poms for playoff games, he never played so a little dancing around would have kept him warm. At least he would have been contributing to the game. :icon_shrug:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    That would be more of a distraction than anything else.

8. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,780
    To who?:icon_huh:

9. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    That's the problem, folks like you riding his jock and living in the moment 7 yeras ago. Way to go, to pick out one moment 7 years ago. Tell you what, you continue to stick your head in the sand and pretend that everything is great with this team and it's players. Nice to see you live to make excuses as opposed to taking ownership! Like I said for a gazillion times, LT only showed any type of leadership or acknowledged his players when winning. Where was he when we were losing or struggling? I wish he showed half the heart on the filed when playing when NE was dancing on field. Whaaaa don't make fun of us, whaaaaaa stop showing us up. Maybe had he has that type of fire we could have won. But that ok, I understand......he had one moment and it's ok if that is your lasting memeroy of him. Seriously......it's ok. :icon_rofl:

10. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    That's ok HEXED, as long as you understand that you can't criticize his idol everything will be ok. Pretty funny how he can question everyone here but god forbid you say something about his man love for LT.......well, pretty sad. :yes:

11. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

and for those of you in the troll community...

[​IMG]

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Hmmmmm. A Chargers fan that digs LT... That's unusual. :rolleyes:

But since we're going there, how do you explain your support for the biggest fake in NFL history? Merriman was great for a whole 3 seasons but got busted for roids and has sucked big hairy man *** since!!

Without the roids, he's the weakest LB in NFL!!! He screwed our franchise completely!

13. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    SAY WHAT?????:blink:

14. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Next time maybe sheauny bow should be a little more stealthy...

[​IMG]

15. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,780
    When the expert majority in the know have come out a said LT is done, it's time to accept the facts and move on. One cannot deny watching LT these past two year's, that his once vaunted moves are only memories.

What LT did 3 - 5 - 7 years ago does not matter in the up coming season, LT can't do that anymore. Just like going to and losing the AFCCG, who cares, it's over and now it's time to move forward.:yes:

16. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Where do I support Merriman? Because I have a picture of him? The man got busted. What else is there to say? PLease, really, go back and show me where I supported him when he was busted. Tell you what, I'll save you some time.......I NEVER did. But nice try! :icon_rofl:

Oh, by the way, it did look like a one time thing but I'm sure you'll twist this to accommodate your point. :popcorn:

However, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has tried to distance the policy from being associated with the player, stating that Merriman tested clean on 19 of 20 random tests for performance-enhancing drugs since entering the league.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawne_Merriman

17. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,780
    During this last football season, I like many others were hoping LT would burn up the turf at the Murph. Didn't happen and he was oh so close to breaking off a big one, only to mysteriously fall down.

After the playoff loss and LT's comments I began to wonder what the real problem was. I mean how could a team and player that seemed so together fall apart in unison. Then it came to me, A house divided will fall, LT has made it no secret of his displeasure with the current offensive system. His words questioning our commitment to the run these past three year's should have signaled dissension among the troops.

AJ was ready to part way's perhaps a year to late, as LT's value was dropping like a hot rock but Deano stepped in. It seems to me that hearing and reading what current and former players say, without coming right out and saying it. LT just may have been the reason for the great divide in the Bolt's locker room. This is a very sad story and it would have been great to get LT that ring in Dego and like all stories, good and bad it has come to an end. :unsure:

18. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Oh no you didn't. Oh boy, B4L isn't gonna like this :icon_rofl:. Many have said the same thing but some just refuse to want to believe it. It was a thought that came across my mind too. Not saying that is what happened but just voiced my thoughts and 4 pages later.....Well.....you can see where that got me. :icon_toast: :popcorn:

19. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,780
    Yes I did, LT has been on the decline for the past three years no denying it. I mean, I even had to come to terms with it, I just wasn't ready for the rapid decline in his game, I'm still amazed at how fast the fall.

I wish him all the luck in the world and "IF" he has a good year with the Jet's more power to him. It's basically all over but the crying, as witnessed on this very site.

20. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Yup! Kind of like breaking up with your GF of 9 years, they just can't let go. Or someone making a statement about said GF and you refuse to accept what they tell you. :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  21. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

What great divide? So LT spoke that he was not happy with the direction of the offense. So what? Any half decent RB wouldn't be!

So where do you get your info about the players not being on the same page in the locker room?

22. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

23. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,780
    The same place you get yours. :icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_tease:

24. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,222
    It seems that this thread has gone from LT bashing to personal bashing... Just an observation...

Pointy :icon_twisted:

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

There is no division in the locker room. The only difference as of the last three years was lack of discipline and it shows when the team is usually unprepared to start.

26. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    So, have stopped bashing LT yet?

:icon_huh:

27. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    It's about time a mod either locks this thread or sends it to the smack talk section.

28. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    x1,000,000

29. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Fo Sho...

30. LV Bolt Fan