1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Enough of the LT bashing!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Mar 16, 2010.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    :yes:

2. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,765
    Says who, you? LT himself said guy's were biotching about contracts and money. Dudes going out and cracking bottles over heads, getting DUI's and accused of assault aren't exactly signs of self discipline. We haven't even explored on field antic's yet that is a direct reflection of self discipline. It's easy for you to blame others, I believe that's all you have ever done your whole life.

So what is it, was LT lying when he mentioned internal problems or is it really just your selective memory that's at fault? :icon_shrug::banghead:

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Who?

4. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Everyone! :icon_rofl:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Who's fault is that?

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Why? I've stuck with the topic of this thread. There were a few trolls who wanted to make this thread into a personal attack thread but I told them to get out and they aren't posting in here anymore.

Those who are continuing to post in here have also stuck with the topic of this thread. Sure we might not agree but that's what a public forum is for. But for those who contributed to this discussion and have continued, I don't see any personal attacks.

7. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,765
    The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

8. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Where has this turned into personal bashing? :icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    I will give all my bolt bucks for a year to the mod who closes this stupid thread....

Jes sayin...

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Because you are beating a dead horse. You have stated your opinion, they have stated theirs. Now you are just arguing about it.

People are now making greater guesses at what did or did not happen. It is just stupid. If someone chooses to hate on LT, so what? Can you stop it? Agree to disagree and move on... Simple as that.

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    THIS!!!

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    i guess you could say i was trolling. but i like to say im smart and realize in an argument with b4l you need to be fluent in dumbass to continue the conversation.

13. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    he's referring to my "why do we argue with this guy?"

14. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Ahhh.....gotcha!

I don't think I have ever got into it with him but found it kind of humorous and fun. But if others don't like to read/hear it I guess that is their choice to not read it. I personally took no offense to anything he said. Even him making fun of my....:popcorn:

:icon_rofl:

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Why? There is no personal attacking in this thread. If you don't like this thread, then don't read it. Nobody twisted your arm and forced you to participate in any discussion here.

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    This is the only personal attack in this thread. This guy, Sylish and CBF decided to come in here and troll but I kicked them out and none of them responded back until now.

If you don't like this thread, leave. Something you should have learned in grammar school.

17. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

No, we are discussing our opinions. THAT'S WHAT A PUBLIC FORUM IS FOR!!! Maybe we won't change our opinions but those that don't agree with me have brought up some good points.

It's good to hear what people who see things differently have to say.

Again... if you don't like this post, don't come in! It's that easy!!!
    I once moved into an area in Philadelphia and after I moved in, I found out that I lived just a block away from the biggest gay bar in the city. I didn't go whining about it and saying it should be closed down. I knew there wouldn't be anything in there for me so I didn't go in.

Isn't this logic easy to understand?!

18. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

You keep saying this and haven't answered once. So I'm askinng for at least the fifth time... Who is "we?"

19. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Now back to the topic of this tread.

To all the whiners... if you don't like this thread, don't come in. You will not be missed.

20. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I thought we had some worth while discussions... and yes, I got a laugh out of some of it too.

I don't know why some posters have such a problem with it, especially when this doesn't even pertain to them. Maybe because the attention wasn't focused on them? Just a guess. :icon_shrug:

21. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,765
    Whoa cowboy, I'm not arguing with anyone nor am I hating on LT. I said from day one I'd like to have him stay with the Bolt's. His constant whining in the press is all that I have disagreed with and I know from reading this thread and others around the net, I'm not the only one who's seen it.

22. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    You're not but your also minority (among Chargers fans). When it comes to Retards fans, Donks fans, etc... they're going to eat up anything negative they hear about LT and/or the Chargers, regardless of the source. If someone posted that they dreamt it last night, that would become their reality.

BoltTalk has slightly over 3,000 members. The stadium holds almost 70,000 then you consider the people watching the game at bars or at home. That's hardly a percentage.

Now of course ESPN will be all over it as well. Making mountains out of mole hills is what they do. If LT sneezed, they would say "he's speaking out against the franchise." Cause that's their job and that's what they do.

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Hmmm... Let see... hex.. hexed... hexedbolt...

Nope dont see one mention of you there... Soo ahhh Cowboy, who needs to take a heapin helpin of whoa?

:icon_rofl:

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Wow... Insight into how your mind works. You go from telling me that you are not arguing to telling me about when you lived near a gay bar...

Zoooom....

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Case both contain the same logic... if you don't like it, don't go in.
    If you hate this thread so much, why are you posting in it? Why are you even entering it?

26. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    LONG LIVE BOLTS4LIFE :icon_toast: :icon_party:

Plus if you have never eaten his Baltimore/Maryland crab cakes, you will never know what I know. Dude is a GOD. :abq2: :icon_party:

27. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Do you realize that this is the first time you've ever attempted to cite actual research and statistics to bolster your argument?

You're wacked out of your mind, but still... this shows some promise. :lol:

28. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    For real, I love crab cakes! lol:icon_toast:

29. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Right on Trumpie!!! I'll make sure to bring some thing season. And if I meet you, keoni boi... I'll make sure there are some for you too! :icon_toast:

30. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll bring the brewski's :icon_toast: