1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Enough of the LT bashing!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Mar 16, 2010.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

And we're not allowed to discuss how we formed our opinions, why?

Yes, only LT and AJ really know completely what happened but I don't see anything wrong with gathering resources, putting them together, and seeing what you come up with. People do that all the time. It's called "FORMING YOUR OPINION."
    Some people might bring in other resources that nobody else found. I thing that's a good thing.

Face it Conc... you just want to make this into a bash thread. You are trolling. So instead of opening and posting in a thread that you claim to hate so much... start you're own thread in the smack area and verbally tear each other to shreds!

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    "we" is those of us of the dissenting opinion. who the hell else would "we" be?

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Yeah, I am doin all of that. After all, I am the guy that has responded to the same post multiple times... Oh wait, no that was you...

Umkay bahbye...

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Isn't that what everybody in this forum does? You and some others choose not to discuss you're opinions with me. Which is fine... I prefer quality over quantity. Though you should stop speaking for everybody and speak for yourself.

5. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    This is what I don't understand. You are 100% correct. There are many threads that just don't interest me so I don't go in them. I couldn't imagine going into a thread that I have no interest in and asking for it to be shut down. :no:

I don't like liver.....so guess what I don't do? :popcorn:

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

For someone who hates this thread, you certainly view it and post in it A LOT! Why don't you use your time to post in a thread that you like?

7. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    everybody go look at my mock draft and let me know what u think its in the thread new mock draft 3-17-10

8. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    Umm I'm certain that you and I have argued opinions on various topics more than once. I just know that if you believe something there's no convincing you of otherwise. It becomes an endless circle, it turns into the chicken and egg thing.

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Push the White House to outlaw liver! :lol: :icon_tease:

You know... I don't care much for liver and I hate salads. Let's push for every restaurant that serves liver and salads to be closed down! :abq2: :abq1:

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours, and belief is a HUGE part of opinion! I'm not going to change my beliefs just because you think I should!

Now if I post information and someone proves it wrong, then I stand corrected but that's not the same thing!

11. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Actually, your "information" has been proven wrong many times and you've never stood corrected. Ever.

But that's fine. Continue the clown show, Bozo. :tup:

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Actually, that's not true. Just when you claim you're making a correction, cause all you do is spin.

First case: Me admitting I was wrong about Norv.
    Yes. I gave Norv much credit for that playoff win in Indianapolis in 07 and still do. That was ONE game where I felt his coaching contributed to the win... in a huge way too!
    I saw a different Norv as opposed to the lost guy hiding his face behind a clip board. So yes... I said "I was wrong." I was thinking and hoping that we would see that Norv from now on. But unfortunately... ever since that game... "Same Old Norv!" Can you say "fluke?"

Second case: Me claiming I can predict the future.
    This was in reference to us getting hammered in the 08 playoffs against Pittsburgh. Yes, if we played Sproles the same way we played his against Indianapolis, I predicted a blow out. Not what I wanted but it is what happened and what I expected.
    If you're out enjoying the weather and you see storm clouds approaching, you expect a storm. Though you might hope it doesn't reach your area so you can continue enjoying your day.

So you're right about this part... I've never stood corrected by YOU cause you're ALWAYS wrong! :yes:

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    THE CLOWN SHOW CONTINUES...

Nicely done

[​IMG]

... as usual.

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Oh boy... He's got you shining his shoes again, doesn't he nick?

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Maybe later but welcome to the forum! :bolt: