1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Jan 17, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. THis one might be worth quite a few more. Share your words of grief, anger, frustration and anything else this picture makes you feel in this thread...

[​IMG]

So Ironic. The most accurate kicker in NFL history who can't kick a fieldgoal in a playoff game not even 1 out of 3. Was he trying to miss?

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    This game rests on Nate. The game plan was enough to win and Kaeding forgot how to ****ing kick.

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Man I bet even ochocinco could have made that first one. I would have rather had him kicking today than kaeding or at least gone for it after he missed 2 already and they weren't even close!

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Funny, I was expected all the very experienced Charger fans to be in here telling all us youngins to "stop blaming Nate; the whole team screwed up." Maybe that will be the case still, but one Bolttalk fall-man may be coming up. "Nate needs to go" may join EMBRACE THE HATE soon.

5. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    What was the first one? I'm not upset about him not matching his career long. It's that last one, that same damn distance 40 yarder, that makes my stomach turn.

6. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    First one was 36, wide left.

Second was 57, wide right (I can understand this one)

Third was 40, wide right, same as in '04 in distance and direction.

I'm convinced Nate has the yips in the playoffs...damaged goods.

7. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Why does Kaeding ALWAYS have to do the El Choke-O in the f'ing playoffs???!!! He makes those two field goals like in any other game, and it's on to Indianapolis.......instead we get to sit around all winter like Linus waiting for the goshdamn Great Pumpkin.

ShitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

8. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    Sorry guys.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    No there was a 40 yarder and thaen like a 23 yarder as well. Im upset about those two. Just one and we would have been alot better off!

10. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Misery loves company... :icon_cry:

11. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    I'm convinced kaeding is the ultimate pro gambler and misses these playoff kicks to throw games and win big money, maybe for the mafia?

12. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    36 yards, more understandable but inexcusabe

13. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Kaeding hadn't missed a FG under 40 yards in 69 tries.

In pre-game warmups, I saw him make a 51 yarder, same direction he missed today's 40 yarder.

14. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I think I made a 30 yarder in high school once. When can I sign up??

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    it's something about the playoffs and Kaeding, he's permanently cemented himself in fail territory

16. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    And cemented our team the last half decade in fail territory!

17. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    The offense manages 7 lousy points in the first half and you pin this one on Nate? You guys are daft. The offense chose the worst time possible to take the day off. It's on them... ALL of them. The defense came to play. It's too bad Phil and crew decided to hit the golf course early.

Being Charger fans you think we would be used to it by now. Any chance they can to embarrass us. We are the fools for buying in year after year.

• Like Like x 1
  18. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
  19. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +196
    I declare myself part of the DAFT crowd. Old K boy sucked today! :icon_evil:

20. count_agranoff

count_agranoff BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm a charger fan who grew up in indiana and boy are my friends back home giving me **** now. I really thought we were going all the way. Screw the colts for not knocking the jets in the regular season. they might regret that.

21. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    It wasn't the o. It was norv. After we got 7pts he just called it like he called the 4th quarter of the browns game and every other game. Treating a 7 point lead like it was a 27 point lead. Sooo marty!

22. D-Funk

D-Funk BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Our running backs were terrible all year. Today the difference between ours and theirs was so apparent. Why we kept running old man Tomlinson into the line to fall for 2 is beyond me. Hester should have been mixed in with Bennett and we should have softened them up a bit. Even Tolbert could have slowed them down a bit. LT has been going down after one hit all year. I love the old guy but holy ****ing **** Norv has to recognize that he has slowed down a bit.

23. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Bennet it is waste of roster space. LeSean McCoy, who killed it for the Eagles, and Shonn Greene, who killed for the no. 1 rushing team JETS, were my picks. LaGarrete Blount is on top for me this year.

24. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    If Kaeding makes 2 FGs that's 20 points, and we weren't even in sync (a lot of that was due to the Jets defense). Probably more because the Jets would have had to pass more often.

If Kaeding is kept we better bring in another kicker for the playoff games, especially if it's against the Jets.

But honestly I don't see how we can keep him, I wouldn't be surprised or upset if he was cut or traded.