1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN AFC Questions

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheLash, Jul 17, 2008.

1. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
  2. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I'm a little upset they didn't mention Davis. I like our receivers to beat NE's secondary all day like a rent-a-mule. Whatever that is. But yeah, I think we have better WR's than people want to give us credit for, especially with Gates and LT getting all the attention. It is time for the Greatest Show on Sand, or something like that. Except sand is slow, but you get the idea.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    That's just BS reporting from a person who realized that the Chargers were the last team on his list and just recycled the damn claim from last year.

If he had done 5 minutes of actual research he would have noticed we rank in the top 10 in ESPN/Scouts own ranking of WRs (which automatically suggests we have some targets outside) and with 10 minutes research he would have found out about Chambers' ability, VJ's steady performances and the potential of naane/davis

this is a piss poor job of reporting on us in a report that seems to have researched EVERY team here BUT US!

4. floridaboltfan

floridaboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    I agree I big questions is not at WR to me the only place I have concerns is at MLB and Safety.

Copper and Wilhelm did an alright job but with Coop's suspension we will have either an old *** or a rookie.

Weddle and Hart are good but I dont know how good and we have no real depth there. Ive heard reports about Oliver getting practice at safety but who else Gregory:icon_sad:?

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Whatever happened to the days when journalists, sports or otherwise, did their homework? No mention of Davis, no mention of Naanee and a subtle back hand at Chambers. Sounds like the guy had column inches to fill on a dead line and regurgitated the same crap being shoveled by most of the other half wits that take up space in and contribute body heat to news rooms.

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Y'all worry to much, do you really give a rats hind end what someone else thinks? I don't, our team that we love will win games , if it's by 1 or a dozen does it matter? The Bolt's will run defense's ragged this year and it will only be the beginning. :tup:

Make the fat boi's run and keep the "D" on their heel's and you win the game. Norv is going to make a statement in the NFL this year and all eye's will be wide shut. :icon_huh:

7. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

In the spirit of Embracing the Hate,

ESPN sucks ***. :icon_evil:

Rivers was hurt at the same time as Gates & LT. I'd say our guys represented pretty damn well with all the injury turmoil going on.

THANK GAWD WE HAVE SPROLES THIS YEAR!!! :lol:

• Like Like x 1