1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN.com

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by !~BOLT~!, Dec 29, 2008.

1. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I was just looking around on espn.com, clicked the nfl front page, and not ONE SINGLE SOLITARY mention of the Chargers.

How bad does the media hate this team? Final week of the season with the finish we had in the final game of the the entire schedule, and yet no mention of even the score on espn.com the day after?

Makes me instinctively start embracing some hate.

2. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Well, we're 1) a great story... but we're also 2) on the West Coast and 3) we're 8-8.

1 out of 3 doesn't garner much interest from the "WorldWide Leader".

They would have much rather told the story of Wonder Boy Cutler and his brave band of Broncos holding off the impetuous Chargers and the big bad bully Philip Rivers. Then after that, slobbed more Cutler knob. Then slob on some Favre knob. Then back to Cutler.

Instead, it's ho~hum, Chargers win, they'll get killed by the Colts because Philip Rivers is an inconsistent ******* and Norv Turner sucks. Next story?

Gawd, they're so predictable it's sad.

3. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Basically, all we hear about are the Cowboys, Brett Favre, Yankees, and Red Sox. The bias is unbelievable. Does anyone watch PTI? That Mike Wilbon guy HATES the Chargers.

4. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I have been watching ESPN all day since the SLAUGHTER of the Broncos, and listening to ESPN radio to and from work, and there is ALOT of Chargers talk. More than ever before this season !!!

It's about time !!!:yes:

RIVERS FOR MVP !!!

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Phuck ESPN. I don't care what those sack they hang from - I just hope that we shove a SB win up their ***. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    :icon_toast:

7. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Jesus, Unanimous that the Colts will win again. Haven't these idiots learned their lesson? We beat Colts, nuf ced. They keep it close but we are Colt slayers.

8. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    We had ABSOLUTELY no chance of beating them in the playoffs last year too.