1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN/Football Network Idiots

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Jan 19, 2008
    ...Can you believe some of the crap that comes out of these guys? It's not as if any of them are doctors, lawyers, football execs or possess MBAs. Just off the top of my head and there is way more bull then I ever care to remember...

Deon raggin on LT for not manning up in the AFC Title Game. Okay some of us disagree on how he handled it but when has Deon earned the right to trash anyone? He's always been a bandwagon player, snaggin deals with the Niners and Cowboys before the salary cap controlled that nonsense.

Bashing the Charger organization for dismissing Marty. Again it's not their call. I personally would have done it BEFORE the mass exodus of assistant coaches. Marty had a mental meltdown against N.E. in round one. You can't have that. It wasn't until they lost all of their continuity once the assistants left that they fired Marty. The hiring of Norv and Ted was the best solution to a bad deal..and it worked out fine.

Now we have the Shawne Merriman debacle. Leave it to those TV nitwits to again bash the Charger front office. Cmon now, Gates waited a little too long in my opinion for his surgery. Shawne chose not to have it at all after the 2007 season. For some ridiculous reason, the Chargers execs, coaches and doctors are now being called out for mis-managing a man's career. On top of that, even when they back off the Chargers brass, they basically start calling Shawne himself a fool.

They can all phuck off :icon_evil:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Sep 8, 2006
    I'm with you. But it's to be expected. The media goes out of it's way to over hype and be controversial about everything. It's largely a consequence of success that we're under the microscope.

But honestly I'm not at all worried about this team getting "distracted" by media attention. I don't think the boys care about anything except winning football games. :bolt:
  3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Aug 3, 2006
    They are just like the political pundits-love to stir the pot and engage in puerile speculation.
  4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2006
    they have nothing better to do then talk trash about how the Chargers need to step in and not let Merriman play, what ever dood wants to play, what about Manning right now? its up to him if he wants to play in game 1 the Colts have said, how come they arent saying Dungy needs to step in and tell him no?