1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN Insider - Worth it?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chispa, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Mar 5, 2006
    I believe so, I enjoy the insider articles and features. The price isnt restrictive like others that charge near $100 for a year.

I recoment it.
  2. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2006
    If you really want to see one, just ask me and I can send you a copy. I used to post them on the UT forum, but ended up not being able to keep up with it due to little extra time in the day....having kids will do that to you. :yes:

I'm an Insider only because I use it for Fantasy Football. You get all sorts of info from camp/practice (i.e. injuries), match-up info on a weekly basis, etc well ahead of ESPN reporting it on sportscenter.

Anything to give me an edge I guess. :icon_toast:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2006
    I had it and dumped it. My take is this:

If you like mock drafts and reading rumors, then get it.

Most of the time people who do have insider post the articles relating to the Chargers on one of the boards so you will still be able to read the Charger related stuff.