1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

espn nfl match up

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Harley, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    up with the two month old and on espn nfl match up (a show i didn't know about, airtime 1AM PST) had merrill hoge, jaws, and some other douche (i wanna say salami, or tortallinini, anouncer type anyway) and they were all over the chargers jock right out'a the gates. did a good analysis of our runn'in game and talked the d up. jaws' only qualm was about rivers gett'in more consistent (which i can't disagree with) and that the bolt would make some serious noise in the playoffs if he did.
    all you whiners complain 'bout the bad or no press we get, so i thought i'd share. stfu 'bout it bein at 1AM an' jus' take it in...
    i thought it was funny how they didn't even talk 'bout today's game.
    go charger, fuq the mutha fuq'in r8ers.

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Hoge has long been a Charger supporter and Jaws was just regurgitating what he said on the broadcast of MNF.

IMO Jaws is the best of the ESPN analysts.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Which ain't saying much. :no:

I do like Hoge, for the most part.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I like both guys as they actually watch game tape to draw their conclusions.

5. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
    this is the only show left on ESPN where they still talk about on the field stuff, and not all the high school drama stuff that has taken over sportcenter, sunday NFL countdown, nfl live

6. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    ESPN has become virtually unwatchable for me. I now prefer NFL Network's "Playbook" with Baldinger and Sharpe (Sterling).

Come to think of it, I like just about anything on NFL Network now. It's replaced ESPN as my default channel. I also have to admit that I love Mariucci and Deion with Rich Eisen after the games. Deion cracks me up. He actually tells it like it is and isn't afraid of taking shots at his former teams (unlike Rod Woodson - who only roots for his former teams).