1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN-NFL Power Rankings: Training Camp edition

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
  2. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I can rationalize all the other teams being in the top 5 over the Bolts except the Colts. I mean really? The Chargers still need to prove themselves against these guys? They haven't beaten them enough in big game circumstances? They haven't overcome adversity and injury to put those clowns in their place? They haven't embarrassed them enough with gaudy numbers and soul crushing performances? Forget the raw talent. Forget the favorable match ups. What about the pure will of one team to dominate the other? No? Not enough????? Well apparently I'm the *******.

3. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Broncos # 27

Chiefs # 29

Raiders # 30

:lol:

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    It has to be killing these guys to put New England at #2. But the Steelers being the defending champs means they have to pretend they think the Steelers are #1 until proven otherwise. :lol:

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    You beat me to it. As long as Peyton's nutsack remains in the media's collective mouths, they can't rank the Colts lower than five.

6. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Talk about people munching nut sacks-Minnesota moved to #9 in anticipation of the signing of Brett Favre? After an off season of no activity, a new team and even older? Give me a break. Us at number 6? There are no teams west of the Alleghenies in the top five. We might deserve more, but we be on the left coast.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boltfan7998

Boltfan7998 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Everyone thinks with Brady's return that the Pats will be football Gods once again, I don't see that happening. Yeah Brady's a great QB but he's been out awhile and will be anticipating that first hit. I don't think he'll be as good as he was back in 07.....just my .02.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    #6 now, on the way to #1. :bolt:

Embrace it. :icon_twisted: