1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN: Prosecutors: Foley's blood alcohol level 0.233 percent

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Bolt Bot, Sep 15, 2006.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Me too!!:icon_evil:

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I red bomed his *** :icon_evil:

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Fuque Bot!!:icon_evil:

4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :mad2: Very Bad to the Bot and if I could I would red bomb the bot there is always tomorrow.:mad2:

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,298
    red bomb him for reporting news? Why? Because it doesn't paint Foley in a good light?

Red bomb me for this all you like, but **** Foley.

I have zero respect for drunk drivers, especially those that do it repeatidly, and especially those that drive with a 0.233 BAC.

Don't get me wrong, the cop is by no means innocent here, but that does not excuse Foley for putting people's lives at risk by getting behind the wheel drunk.

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I agree with you 100% but I think that Mansker is more at fault in this incident than Foley is.

I also agree that Drunk drivers pose a big menace to being out there driving a weapon that can become a potential Killing machine than any one under experienced driver that has not been drinking can be.

No Red bombs from me to you Hollywood just the Bot when I can.

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,298
    I agree that if you were to balance one set of offenses against the other that the cop's offenses are worse on the basis that he was wrongfully attempting to take someone's life. (at least based off the limited knowledge I have of the ongoings)

That being said, I am capable of, and do sepearate the two occurences and I don't have any more respect left for Foley than I do for the cop.

The only difference between the two incidents is that the cop's actions were taken with the concious knowledge and intent of risking someone's life, wheras Foley's actions were taken with the concious knowledge that he's putting lives at risk...and he apparantly didn't care.

8. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    The only thing that you left out of the thing that I bolded including underlined is Foley's prior knowledge of what he has done in the past and not considering what the implactions would be this time doing the same thing which is and was wrong.

9. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,827
    Because you are a bot! That is next to a Multi, and Multies are the spawn of Satan!:icon_evil:

10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word!!:tdown: :icon_evil:

11. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    A .233, come on people. A dude that big has to drink a crap load to get that torched. The cop actually did Foley a favor. Saved him from killing an innocent person and living with manslaughter charges the rest of his life. The guy has issues. If it wasn't that night it would not be long before he knocked off himself and at least one other person. Even good guys with great talent kill people when boozed up like that. At least he won't be driving for awhile. He should take this as a wake up call but I am sure he won't, and that is the sad part.

Red bomb me too all you want, but Foley got lucky that night, coming out with only a few holes in him. A true professional would not have been out at 3:30 in the morning partying the week before the season starts. And even if did overdue it pretty sure he could afford a cab. This was an accident waiting to happen.