1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN: Special Invitation - Shawne Merriman

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ESPNQF, Jan 6, 2006.

1. ESPNQF

ESPNQF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello-

My name is Brian Dunphy and I am an audience co-ordinator for the ESPN show Quite Frankly with Steven A. Smith.

The reason that I am contacting you is that we just found out that current NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year and San Diego Charger stand-out defensive end, Shawne Merriman, is scheduled to appear live in studio on Tuesday, January 10 at 4:00 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization 10-15 FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that it is such short notice, it would definitely be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested memebrs, family members, and even friends.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City right across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Tuesday, January 10 at 4:00 pm with a 2:30 pm check-in

If you or any of your member are interested in attending the show, please call me back at 646-708-7105 and ask for Brian or you can email us at Brian.C.Dunphy.-ND@espn.com

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website to offer to all San Diego Chargers fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Brian Dunphy
    Audience Coordinator
    646-708-7105
    Brian.C.Dunphy.-ND@espn.com

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Thanks for the invite. I will ask to see who is available to go.

3. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    All the way in NY? Man I wish I could go! :(

4. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    WIsh they could have had the show here in SD.