1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN: Young thinks he could end up in Houston

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Bolt Bot, Apr 10, 2006.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,626
    I'm glad he thinks that :icon_rofl:

He isn't as good as Matt Leinart is

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Young is a great athlete, but a project. He may be a good nfl QB one day, but Leinart should get there quicker.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,626
    Leinart could start and thrive for almost any organization
    Put him in Detroit or Arizona or Baltimore or yes probably Houston and you've got a much better offense

Young has never beaten a team with his arm, only with his legs, and that will not work here

4. NYchargerfan

NYchargerfan New Member

Ratings:
    +60
    I think Young is a bigger Mike Vick with a better arm. But he wont be able to domintat the NFL like he dominated USC. He will be forced to sit back and pass eventually and that will limit his effectivness at some juncture.

The kid has some skills though. I think the Titans are a perfect fit for him, he basically is a baby Mcnair.