1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN's Fantasy QB Rankings

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by maestro876, Oct 3, 2008.

1. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
  2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Pretty wide spread...from #1 to 14? I agree number six feels about right...but he will climb as the season goes on!:tup:

3. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Those are solely Week 5 rankings. The matchup plays a big part in those rankings. Brees vs Minnesota's weak secondary, Romo vs the overall weak Cincinnati, the underperforming Peyton vs Houston. ****ler being so high is just the media blowing his nuts as usual. I think they just want to get behind him because if he actually succeeds they'll gloat about backing up the guy with a disease that made it.

I think they're putting too much into Miami's performance against NE a few weeks ago. I believe it was a fluke, and more telling of NE's aging and weak defense that is really susceptible to trick plays than Miami's prowess at offense.