1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Even PACKER Fan Feels Confident!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Sep 17, 2007.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
  2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    They should feel confident after watching our secondary last night.

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    They know that Norv can't coach!!!

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Back to back roadies SUCKS. Also, it's "Legends Day" or some **** like that there on Sunday, so they are going to roll out all the Packer Greats from yesteryear for some special ceremony at halftime. They are going to be pumped.

I'm still reeling from yesterday, so I can't see how our team isn't.

5. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Farve is slow and old. We will crush his geriatric ***.

6. vegasboy

vegasboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    I just hope that he doesn't find the fountain of youth for our game. He looked pretty sharp against the Gnats and our secondary isn't much better than theirs.:unsure:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Ours is better then the giants, I can tell you that for sure

8. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

:unsure:

9. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    yeah, the Giants are in bad shape........even I have to admit that about their D. Merriman will be able to add to his sack total in that game. Any word on Pooh Bear? How's he doing?

10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    We better get more pressure on him than we did on Brady, or it'll be more of the same.

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    If Jammer and Florence are both starting, Favre has an excellent chance of beating the **** out of us.

12. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Favre has jack crap. Who do they have to spread four wide? Outside of Donal Driver, they have crap on offense. Pansies can spread us four wide to negate the blitz. FudgePackers can't. Favre is gonna get knocked on his old *** on Sunday, and the Bolts are gonna light it up.

13. richpjr

richpjr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    The Packers oline is pretty bad and their running game is pathetic. If they don't try to dink us to death (and patience has never been one of Favre's strong points) we could wreak some havoc with our defense. I am curious to see if we can get the offense untracked against a rising young defense.

14. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Maybe..if Cottrell doesnt have him out in coverage half the time like he has been.

15. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Favre has been a damn good QB for years & still looks pretty sharp. I feel like we'll beat them, but don't just brush them aside as if they're no challenge at all.

Right now our team is playing like they think they'll just waltz into the post-season. Some of you fans are acting the same way. Better wake up & realize that to be recognized as a strong team we have to play like one.

Maybe it's time for a little reality check? Let's try letting the team's play do some talking before we discount an opponent off-hand.

• Like Like x 1
  16. fredfan

fredfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't know that we'll beat Green Bay. They have a great QB and an excellent defense. And they're playing better than we are this season.

I hope we get with it. But I'm not counting on it happening this week. Gees.

17. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Agree with all of this. I think we should avoid grand statements about crushing anyone until we see this team get their heads straight and play like we know they can.

18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Favre's also 3 TD's away from Marino's record. Not saying he'll get it against us, but he'll sure try.

19. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Wouldn't that be awesome?! We could be the victim of the single season record when Peyton broke it against us a few years ago AND the all time record. That would be SWEET!!!!

:no: :tdown:

20. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    You know what's funny? So far, all the teams we have played and the team we're playing next week has something they want to get back at/accomplish/prove.

The Bears: They wanted to get back at us and had a grudge against us because of the Nike commercial.

The Patriots: They wanted to prove they didn't need to cheat to win so they proved it on us.

The Packers: Brett Favre REALLY wants that record so he'll try triple time. And looking at the Giants/Packers game........Ouch....

21. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Brett Favre is not about records. He'll need 4 TD passes on Sunday to beat Marino's TD record. He already has the completions record.

He will need 240 yards passing to keep pace to break Marino's yardage record before the end of the season.

I see the strength of the Chargers D up front and the vulnerability is the secondary. The Packers will have all three starting receivers for the first time this year.

Brett Favre has never lost a game at Lambeau when his passer rating exceeds 100.