1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Even the Denver Donkeys are playing better ball than SD

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Nov 13, 2011.

1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Anybody seeing this B.S ... Tim Tebow is 2-8 for 69 yards and 1 56 yd tD Pass to Eric Decker... At halftime Tebow had 0 completions and Denver was still winning 10-0 .. How the hell Denver with their sub par performance IS STILL better than anything SD has done in the past 4 weeks... We Really are bad

Denver up 17-7 5 min. left in the game

Oh and if Denver does win... They will be in the hunt for the AFC west tied with us for 2nd place :alien:

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Even if they win with this BF, they aren't a better team, no question in my mind. Their record might be better but they're not a better team

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,412
    Even the Denver Donkeys are playing better ball than SD

That's not saying much....... #imjustsaying ;)

4. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Damn right their not a better team no way in hell... but dey playing better than us and i dont get it.. plus we play chicago next week smh

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I dunno, they can play defense and they can run the ball, and they have a very competant coach in John Fox.

What can we do well?

6. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Their defense is kick *** now. There's no question about that. They're going to give PR a handful when we play them.
    Obviously, their passing game is nonexistent. But their run game will gash us if the DL doesn't improve.

I don't give a **** about which 'team is better', brings back memories of Woodson's bs after having *** handed to him in the AFCCG. But the Chargers are susceptible to teams that put a lot of pressure on the QB and on the other side of the ball run the ball well = Denver Broncos.

7. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I can't believe we have the same record as the freaking donkeys. Pathetic.

8. rickochey

rickochey BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I think they are playing better right now because they are unpredictable. Tebow has a high desire to win and it shows.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    they're winning, they're not playing better. one doesn't automatically mean the other. And let's be frank, KC is not a great team anyway

10. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I dunno bout better but they have 53 guys busting their asses right now which you can't say about many Chargers. I hear Von Miller is what he was supposed to be = scary good and their running game is productive again, it has to be, the passing game sucks. Tebow not throwing many passes = not many picks neither!.

They are a team playing for their coach and fans. SD?.......... can you say the same thing?.

11. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Right now, the Donkeys have better talent on the defensive side of the ball than the chargers.

Facts are facts.

12. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I'd take their O-line too, but thats probably more of a product of a John Fox offense.

Hell after watching games this weekend it shocks me how many better football teams there are right now, everywhere I looked I said to myself...."if that were the Chargers, we'd have settled for a FG and the other team would still be in the game."

13. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Im glad Den was able to hold off KC. We needed and still need KC to lose to the AFC west to keep the tie breaker in our favor. Which at the moment it isnt. We got DEN, DEN and OAK and we NEED to win these games as I see it this year the AFC West comes to tie breakers by division records.

I felt so sick tho cheering on the ineptness of the Chefs, cuz it was too hard to admit the Den D was winning the game not KC failing over and over on O.

14. starry

starry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    If the Chargers finished last this year I wonder if AJ's position might be under threat. I know there's a long way to go before that happens but it is a possibility, at this point anyway.

15. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Better team and better collection of talent are different. I am not sure we are a better team although we have significantly better talent

16. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    If we miss the playoffs, his job should be under question. If we finish in last, there shouldn't even be a question. Although Acee brought up a good point on the radio the other day, for them to release AJ, it would cast the Spanos family $6mil and he nor I am sure they would pony up that money to make the change needed