1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-Aztecs linebacker returns to play villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Dec 2, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: North County Times

By Jay Paris

SAN DIEGO ---- Rookie Kirk Morrison, the former San Diego State linebacker, will return to Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday night and be greeted by a chorus of boos.

"This is my job,'' said Morrison, the Raiders' leading tackler, who will help try to end the Chargers' four-game winning streak. "I understand that people are going to do what they have to do because of the colors that I'm wearing, but I know deep down in a lot of people's hearts, there are going to be a lot more cheers than people think. I'm excited on that end, just coming back.''

Morrison isn't a Raiders fanatic just because Al Davis signs his check. The excellence of the Raiders has always been ingrained in Morrison, and was only enhanced when the team selected him in the third round. While at SDSU, Morrison never missed a game when the Chargers hosted the Raiders.</blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/12/02/sports/professional/chargers/22_39_3712_1_05.txt" target="_blank">
    <strong>Article Link</strong></a>