1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Expert" makes case for and against the Chargers winning it all

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mapcap55, Jan 4, 2007.

1. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    From FOX Sports

The Haters are already lining up their excuses for when th Bolts win the Superbowl...:tdown:

2. TJBOLT

TJBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    that just extra motivation for the team

keep hating none belivers

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Well, they've got nothing else to do

4. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    It cracks me up. These media whores look for the feel good stories. Unfortunatly, they aren't willing to do the leg work to get the story straight.

Get off of your East Coast couch, put some chains on your car, cause there is two feet of snow on the roads, and do a little physical research. The internet is for hypothesis. There is no substitution for witnessing these events in person.

Every sportscaster to cover a Chargers game live has pretty much started the game by LT may be......, and by the end of the game they are proclaiming his place in Canton.

These sportswriters need to meet Merriman before they run thier smack. Then we will see how "juiced up" he is. Get your story straight gentlemen.

Too bad the crap these people write sells.

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Did an "expert" write this or is this from some forum?... If a so called "expert" wrote this, I'll be pizzed.. A forum post on the other hand... pfft...

EDIT: Now that I've taken the time to read it... I think this article was written for satire... He was pretty brutal to all teams. I do believe the steroids comments actually crossed that fine line..:icon_evil:

Rex Grossman not being able to drive on Chicagoland toll roads because his I pass got intercepted. :icon_rofl: