1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fabian Washington?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Nov 27, 2006.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Well from where i sit i cant see ish, but is it me or is this guy a bad ***?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blackened

Blackened BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Dude IS a bad ***, but Nnamdi is badder at this point. Wait 'till Huff comes around....:yes:

Who's your daddy?

• Like Like x 2
  3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Fabian deserves a game ball for his helping the Bolts to a W yesterday. He committed a four yard PI penalty on third and 8 on our game tying drive. Then, he left Antonio Gates alone in the end zone on the halfback pass.

Thanks Fabian.

Oh, and Fuc the Raiders.

4. SDSWEATHOGS

SDSWEATHOGS Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +7
    No, fuc the bolts and their fans. I will be laughing my azz off when the chargers fall on their azzes once again in the playoffs!!!!! You won't have LT forever, and the way I see it, his career is half over!!!:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

5. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    What will you do if they win a Superbowl?

The way I see it, the Raiders ain't gonna sniff the playoffs for years to come. While everyone else is getting better, the Raiders are in a steady decline.

What will the Raiders to at QB? RB? WR? TE? OL?
    So if the Chargers' situation makes you do this: :icon_rofl:
    The Raiders' situation should make you wanna :puke: on your c*ck.

6. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    ACF??? Why do we have an ACF if not for jackasses like this guy? :icon_shrug:

7. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Says the fan who's team will be on the golf course come January. You, sir, are a boob.

8. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Hmmm... The Chargers will be contenders until 2011 bare minimum.

They've locked up a young core. Rivers, McNeill, Hardwick, Olivea, Parker, Tomlinson, Gates, Merriman, Williams, Castillo, Jammer, McCree, Cromartie... while also locking up key contributers in Cooper and Osgood. Am I missing anyone?

On top of that, we have been very cap responsible and are going to go hard at locking up one of the premier up and coming guards in Kris Dielman. Look for the Chargers offensive line to become more dominant over the years. By the time 2011 rolls around, LT won't need to cut like he does now and let's all hope he can stay healthy as he ages. We all know LT's "lost a step" and look what he's doing now.

Regardless of what the Chargers do this year, or next, I know that as a fan we will have something to cheer about, and for the past 6 years we've had the pleasure of watching perhaps the greatest runningback of all time in LT. 104 touchdowns and counting. Superbowl or not, this team is Superbowl material. The thing that makes sports is not knowing what will happen, and seeing it all unfold. So laugh all you want, we already know the Raiders have folded.

9. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

Dude you are such a fuggin dikwad. You tried to be a good boy and even started a half-hearted thread yesterday questioning our playoff potential. Based on that thread and your comments above it's obvious that the Chargers' success is driving you crazy. The tide has turned Sweatyballs and you don't like it. Nobody even remotely fears the Raiders or their extended Halloween celebrations. I actually hope you idiots win a few games just so you can fuc yourselves further as far as draft position. Just think sweatyballs Rivers is in his first year as starter so while the current owner of the Raiders (LT) continues to pound your asses Rivers will own you dorks for at least another 3-5 years.

Enjoy superdork. You've earned it.

10. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Now let me get this straight, your going to wait five plus years for one of our players (LT) to retire so that maybe the raiders can win a game against the Chargers .:icon_rofl:

Dumb Azz :icon_rofl:

11. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Love that guy! :lol:

12. O'reilly

Ratings:
    +454
    Yup! Just 6 more years till the Raiders can break out of the cellar...:icon_rofl:
    Stay drunk...the 6 years will seem to go by quicker...(anyway, what's 6 more years when you've already sucked for the last 4) :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  13. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    Well that half hearted thread was never really answered. And your wrong when you say the chargers success is driving me crazy. After being a Raider fan, I'm a football fan, and although I can honestly say that the chargers success doesn't make me wanna do cartwheels, I can appreciate what LT and the rest of the team has done to this point of the season, because unlike you charger fans, I don't hate the chargers or their fan base.It doesn't make a single bit of difference to me whether the chargers are successful or not. I don't go around creating charger hater web pages, or disrespecting their fans with idiotic and insulting comments. And if you're going to throw what I posted towards the beginning of this thread in my face, well all I was doing was answering back in the same exact manner that I been talked to hear on this forum.

14. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108

15. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Mods please stop closing threads, their just words..............:) :yes: :tup:

And please don't ban me, thanks :) :yes: :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

What kind of mental disorder do you have?!!!!!:lol: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I didnt close a thread did I?

• Like Like x 1
  18. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Oh please. You came on here to rile everyone up, and then you come off as the sweet, inniocent Raider fan being victimized by all of the classless Bolt fans. Dude, take of the Little Bo Peep costume, you're not fooling anybody.

This is what Turd fans do. When all else fails, they fall back on the, "we don't really care about the Chargers" crap. Well, if you don't care that much, what are you doing here?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Chargers 1st Place !!!

Raiders Last Place !!!

Doesn't that sound good !!!

20. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +423
    I was waiting for someone to call him out on that, i just got to this thread and as I read I was like is anyone going to call him out or what? Good call you beat me to it!

21. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    It takes this little to rile everybody up?!?! Listen, I'm not trying to come off as the sweet innocent Raider fan, I'm just trying not fight or bad mouth anyone. But when you see stuff like "fuc the Raiders and their fans", its only natural to answer back. And the reason I'm here is just to get the opposing team fans point of view or just to see what they're chatting about. Maybe I'm here because I could. BTW, this isn't the only forum I visit.

22. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Go visit the others then

23. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Here's the opinion of an opposing team's fan:

You are a classless boob who came on here to mock us.

The Turd Nation has devolved into the biggest bunch of whiners in sports. "The refs are out to get us!!! The refs are out to get us!!!

Art Shell is the worst game manager and most befuddled-looking coach in the history of the game. Standing on the sideline, he looks like a ten year old that's just been shown an algebra equation for the first time.

Randy Moss is the biggest waste of space and talent in NFL history. The guy has not sprinted in like six weeks.

When the game's on the line, Aaron Brooks throws a mighty pretty interception.

In appreciation of Al Davis' ongoing contributions to the Chargers, I think every Charger fan should donate $20 to the Al Davis medical Fund, to insure that the senile old fart continues to run the Raiders into the ground.

I hope I've provided you the information and insight you have been looking for.

24. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    I have to admit this is some funny sh*t you wrote down, and I'll even go as far as to agree with you on some of things mentioned above, but it's gonna take waaaay more to rile me up.

25. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Moss hasn't done **** since the Bolts knocked the crap out of him last season. All he's done is whine and give half assed efforts. Raider fans must be doing a Roberto Duran ...... "No Moss, no Moss!"

I hope Alibi Al and the Halloween Goon Squad gives Moss a contract extension.

26. O'reilly

Ratings:
    +454
    You'd give the same lame effort if you were being paid tens of millions of dollars but weren't "happy"!!!...get off Randy's back *man*!!!...:icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  27. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Good stuff :lol:

28. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Damn .... maybe Randy should just listen to the White Album ....

Happiness is ......

29. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Hey!!! I like boobs. I don't like THIS guy. He's a turd. :yes:

30. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    For the millionth time,
    RAIDERS SUCK!!!

Got it?