1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Faiders get Gabriel...again

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reef shark, Dec 13, 2006.

1. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    how bad is this team... pretty soon they will be offering millions to reche caldwell to go there

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    I hear Moss has a bad ankle and might not play this weekend. So they'll need someone else to suit up and not catch anything. :icon_rofl:

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Riccochet is having a pretty damn good year in NE. I don't see the Pats letting him go anywhere.

The dumping of Gabriel obviously had to do with the dudes attitude, as I believe the guy has talent. Bill B runs a tight ship. Get in line or get the hell out.

To quote the great James Brown, Papa don't take no mess. His three rings prove that he's right.

Gabriel is a perfect Raider.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good one. :lol:

My buddy that just got knocked out of the Playoffs in our fantasy league sent out an email *****ing about the Moss injury as one of the reasons why, and my other buddy that is a DIE HARD Raider Fan replied "So you lost out on those crucial 0-2 weekly points. Bummer." :icon_rofl:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172

:icon_eek: :icon_rofl: :icon_tease: :helm1:

6. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    No Kidding i'm watching Caldwell play and he suddenly grew hands!:icon_eek:

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    If I'm Doug Gabriel... I'm pissed that I gotta move my **** back to that cesspool.

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    on the bright side, at least there's no snow in Oakland

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    no but there are thugs living there oh wait there're only Raider Fans:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    A Football Story
    Al Davis had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders. The only thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Iraq. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Iraqi Muslim "soldier" with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a window from 80 yards away. Then he threw another from 50 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour.

"I've got to get this guy!" the owner said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!" So, he brings the young Iraqi to the States and teaches him the great game of football and sure enough the Raiders go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Iraqi is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call his mother. "Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" "I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You deserted us. You are not my son!"

"Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won the greatest sporting event in the world!" "No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts. "at this very moment there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted!"

The old lady pauses, then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us all move to Oakland ."

11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    So, in a roundabout way, the Raiders got an extra 5th round pick, from the Pats.

12. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    So the Chargers chose Az Hakim over Gabriel? Doug must really be a head case...

13. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    :icon_rofl: