1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fan stabbed after game

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by paddyirishman, Nov 11, 2011.

1. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
  2. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    That is pretty disgusting

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Cant imagine why charger fans don't want to go to Raider games

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    The article only stated that a fan was stabbed, do they even know if it was a Chargers fan or not?

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I have heard that it was a Charger fan who was assulted.

This what I found after going to NFL.com front page and looking myself, didnt see anything about a stabbing.

The Daily Shoutout: More fan violence

Posted on: November 11, 2011 8:56 am
    Edited on: November 11, 2011 9:00 am

OPENING HIT: A man was stabbed during the San Diego-Oakland game on Thursday night. It's unclear if the violence was related to the game but this is how bad some of this violence is getting: the incident has received mininal coverage from the national media. This is how accustomed we've become to this sort of act. It barely registers any more.

This isn't the NFL's fault and I'm not going to climb aboard a high horsey and lecture about societal ills. This is the second incident of serious violence at a Raiders road game this year.

http://mike-freeman.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6264363/33237513

6. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    Here is a pic of the guy right before he was stabbed [​IMG]why would anyone stab this fan?
    holy **** looks like Quinn is starting this week , they never said Tebow was the victim .

7. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    i heard the opposite. i thought it was a charger fan that stabbed a raider fan.