1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fans boo Orton after sloppy mistakes :P

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by clontarf_bolt, Aug 7, 2009.

1. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
  2. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
  3. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Hard times for Bronco fans.

Yet somehow, I don't seem to be able to muster even a shred of sympathy for them. :icon_shrug:

:nana_dance:

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    It's not his fault he got traded, it's just his fault he sucks.

5. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    I want to thank Jay Cutler for wanting out of Denver. I think we can now extend our window of opportunity. :tup:

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    "McDaniels declined to comment on rampant speculation that safety Brian Dawkins, the cornerstone of his defensive overhaul, has a broken hand and needs surgery. Dawkins, who's in his first season with the Broncos after 13 years with the Philadelphia Eagles, was hurt Tuesday. The Broncos have declined to reveal the nature or extent of Dawkins' injury, saying only that he'll be out a few days."

Oh snap!

7. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Cutler disses Denver fans on radio show

The Denver Post
    08/07/2009 01:00:00 AM MDT

Jay Cutler is back to frustrating Broncos fans.

Interviewed Tuesday night on ESPN Radio in Chicago, Cutler was asked about the 20,000 fans who showed up to the Bears' practices over the weekend. Cutler said Denver didn't compare as a football town.

"In Denver, we didn't have this many fans at all," he said. "We weren't even able to accommodate that many fans (at practice). That's Chicago Bears fans for you. They're proud of their Bears.

"It's a lot (different). Denver's like a 6 and Chicago's like a 9. It's a quite bit different. Just the fans and how passionate they are, that's probably the biggest difference."

Cutler returns to Denver for the Week 3 preseason game Aug. 30 at Invesco Field at Mile High.
    "Denver, am I looking forward to it? No. Just the whole hoopla that's going to come along with it," he said. "I'm excited to go back and see some of the guys there. I've got some really good friends back there, and get back to Denver and see if my house is still standing. Other than that, that's about all I'm excited about Denver."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_13012385

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Even though Denver is in the midst of turmoil, I can't bring myself to agree with this P*ssy

9. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    That shouldn't set Dawkins back too much. An NFL safety doesn't use his hands much anyways.

:lol:

10. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Yeah, and Commissioner Goodell will probably let Dawkins use an extra helmet, too. :nana_dance:

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

Good times for Cutler. Until he screws up, then he'll really find out different Chitown fans are compared to Denver's

:flag:

12. Zot

Zot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Yea, it pretty much sucks that the idiot will probably win that return vist...thanks to the Bears defense.

I'm still kinda bummed that he left the Donkies, Rivers owned that team while he was there. (note: I'm not sayin' he won't own them now.)

Later

13. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Good for us. 1 more Denver loss can only help us.

14. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    If Rivers owns them with a 4,000+ yard Pro Bowl QB, imagine what the scoreboard will look like with someone who's not even fit to hold Jay Cutler's jock behind center.

The only thing I'll miss about Cutler as a Bronco is his whiney ***** face when his team is losing despite his best efforts.

Note: That's despite, not because of. Jay was hardly their problem....unless you're talking about their PR problems. (pun intended)