1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Football 2007 - New Keeper League!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rausot, Aug 25, 2007.

1. rausot

rausot BoltTalker

Aug 25, 2007
    Hey all,

Long time lurker here.

I've played with several of you and have been the commissioner of several leagues over the years, but it's always tough to maintain continuity when we're required to start anew every year. It's seemed that by week 10, half the managers end up inactive.

So, this year, a two-division, 14-team keeper league on ESPN! Four keepers per team. Obviously, this means that only serious players who are willing to make a long-term commitment need apply.

The draft date has been tentatively set for 9/1/2007, 4 p.m. ET. League scoring is relatively standard, with a few minor tweaks, and is also open to discussion.

I chose ESPN because it's the only site I've managed to find with native support for keepers. Unfortunately, it appears that invites are only possible given e-mail addresses.

If you're interested, reply here or PM me with your e-mail address and I'll get an invite out to you!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will interest at least a few of you who are looking for another league.

Best of luck!