1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy team wanted serious player

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by sufan144, Aug 26, 2012.

1. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to join a serious league. True football fans people who set there there lineups each week no quitters .Yahoo or Espn makes no difference.
    I am dedicated I will not quit. I will apply myself the whole season. I have played both Yahoo and Espn since 2007 PM me I am new to this forum. Just send me an invite .Thanks and go Chargers.

2. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,732
    You SAY you're dedicated, and not a quitter...but honestly, rook, we hear that a lot around here.
    Hit the the ground, 50 push-ups, then 8 wind-sprints and finish with 6 shuttle runs...
    after you're done with that, and you've shown you're serious, BT will talk with you about fantasy.

3. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Here is my resume the last 2 Years. 3 yahoo leagues and 1 Espn 2010 yahoo Ist 2011 yahoo 2 teams 1st and 2nd
    2011 Espn 3rd. If I join your league you can see my history.Either way you can view my profile and see I do my homework.These are ten team standard leagues. I just love sports period and Fantasy.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,244
    I think Lancer was picking on you. Welcome. Check with carona doug about a game.

5. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thank you. I am all ready in1 Yahoo league. I just like to have 2 or 3 teams it's fun. At least this forum is active. I posted the same thing on the official San Diego Chargers page and Espn San Diego Chargers yesterday and have 0 replies with lots of views.