1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy team wanted serious player

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by sufan144, Aug 26, 2012.

1. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to join a serious league. True football fans people who set there there lineups each week no quitters .Yahoo or Espn makes no difference.
    I am dedicated I will not quit. I will apply myself the whole season. I have played both Yahoo and Espn since 2007 PM me I am new to this forum. Just send me an invite .Thanks and go Chargers.

2. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,400
    You SAY you're dedicated, and not a quitter...but honestly, rook, we hear that a lot around here.
    Hit the the ground, 50 push-ups, then 8 wind-sprints and finish with 6 shuttle runs...
    after you're done with that, and you've shown you're serious, BT will talk with you about fantasy.

3. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Here is my resume the last 2 Years. 3 yahoo leagues and 1 Espn 2010 yahoo Ist 2011 yahoo 2 teams 1st and 2nd
    2011 Espn 3rd. If I join your league you can see my history.Either way you can view my profile and see I do my homework.These are ten team standard leagues. I just love sports period and Fantasy.

4. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,329
    I think Lancer was picking on you. Welcome. Check with carona doug about a game.

5. sufan144

sufan144 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thank you. I am all ready in1 Yahoo league. I just like to have 2 or 3 teams it's fun. At least this forum is active. I posted the same thing on the official San Diego Chargers page and Espn San Diego Chargers yesterday and have 0 replies with lots of views.