1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fargas picked up by DEN

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Damn the Donkos. Heard earlier today on ESPN that they signed Huggy Bear Jr Fargas. Ugh I just want to watch Fargas play games and not hate him for wearin a rival uni.

Also in same report they were talkin about Westbrook and where he could land. I would like to see Westbrook give another season or 2 a go, but man he does have a big bag of Injury concern hes carrrying.

Fckin Denver.:bolt:

2. JSmooth619

JSmooth619 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Sucks to admit it but....... This is a GREAT pickup by DEN. I always thought Fargas was talented running back but between McFadden and Michael Bush he kinda slipped through the cracks. Can't wait till he runs wild on OAK, should be awesome!!!!

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    What it means is they are worried about Moreno's hamstring long term.

Fargas is a tough guy, but he's not a game changer so I'm not worried.

4. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    They have injury concerns about more than one running back as well as a number of other players.