1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre completes nine of 10 passes for 91 yards, TD

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Aug 11, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    Brett Favre looked very sharp in the first half. I heard on the telecast that he has hired a personal trainer this off season and is better shape entering the season as opposed to the last 2 seasons. Favre is my favorite QB outside of the Chargers and I wish him the best this season.
    <blockquote>Source: ESPN

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Brett Favre's offseason work paid immediate dividends Thursday night in the Green Bay Packers' 10-7 preseason victory over the San Diego Chargers.

Favre, who trained with a strength and conditioning coach in the offseason for the first time, completed 9 of 10 passes for 91 yards, a touchdown and no interceptions in 1"½ quarters of work.

<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250811009" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a></blockquote>