1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from post game interviews

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buttmunch, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I'd like to hear what you local guys are hearing from the media, players, coaches, etc. I was able to catch a couple of clips....one of Norv and another of LT.

Norv is still pushing his BS answers. LT, well, let's just say that he's talking specifically to certain players when he says, "stop talking and lead with your play." I will go out on a limb and tell you I have a feeling one of those is Rivers. I realize he's the QB so you are going to hear a lot of rah, rah BS from guys in that position, but enough is enough. I'm not expecting him to have Magic Johnson like peripheral vision, but c'mon.....he's got to know when to step up or out of the pocket on some of those plays where they are bringing pressure. I kept replaying some of those plays and he's just standing there like a statue as the pressure is building and the pocket is caving in.

2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    An Norval is supposed to be a QB "guru".

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    "I think they're a good defensive football team." -Norv

I say "they're about mediocre and YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THE OFFENSIVE GURU!!!!" :icon_evil:

4. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    Rivers isn't playing completely poorly, but many times we blame the QB, when the offensive line is not giving them enough time... Rivers is not off the hook from blame, but he has little to no protection on a lot of plays.

btw: He should have LT with that little dump pass....

What happened to LT the receiver, multi-threat... ? :icon_huh:

5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886

As far as I can tell Gates is the only receiver making adjustments to help his QB out. LT, in the last two games never even bothered to turn around, he's also missed blocks on blitz pick ups. No, Rivers isn't without blame and he's taken more hit's in 4 games than at any stretch last season.:bolt: