1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Few Espn predictions

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by !~BOLT~!, Sep 21, 2007.

1. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    First Salisbury picked us earlier today, after talkin all sorts of panic button talk. Then he picks the Pack on SC.

Darren Woodsen Meshawn and Parcells say what many on here feel, and that's the fact that noone is afraid of our wr's, so Parcells says Charger fans should be worried about that, and expect to see 8-9 in the box all year until PR proves he and our cardboard cutout recievers can beat em.

Personally I think Meshawn was pimping his services for a gig in Diego, no thanks, or do we need a possession reciever outside AG:icon_huh:

Anyways, that's just some of the guff i was hearing these last few hours. Football Fridays on espnews right now so I'm sure we'll hear more.

Point is, it sure seems all the experts have jumped off and hit the panic button for this team, and they look like idiots while doing so, I don't want to look like that so I'll try to excorcize my negative demons and keep the faith.

:abq1: :abq1: :abq1:

2. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I've lost all respect for Salisbury. He gets his "point" across by speaking loudly and using inflammatory remarks, not by providing any kind of actual useful insight. You can live a happier life by not listening to that blowhard.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I love that he picked both teams to win. He's like a bad tout.

4. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Sean "John Kerry" Salisbury ?? :icon_shrug:

5. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    No **** EC why the hell doesnt anyone call him on that crap? He picked GB on SC and SD on football friday:icon_huh: :icon_shrug: What a douche.

6. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I saw Salisbury picking both teams as well. He picked the Bolts (along with Darren Woodson) on NFL Live but then on the Sportscenter thing where they do the game reports (forgot what they called it) he picked the Packers.

I thought maybe I just misheard him on Live but I guess not.

I guess you can't be wrong if you pick both teams. :icon_shrug:

7. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    For most people, this would be known as "covering all your bases." Except for Salisbury, where it's called "Being a douche because I'm on the TV."

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Salisbury doesn't ever make any points, he just talks over whoever disagrees with him .... then claims to win the arguement.

He's a mental midget with a rejected disability claim .....

9. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    ESPN has kept going downhill since Disney bought them out and their coverage is for those under 14 in the Northeast of the United States.

They only cover the NFC East and a little bit of the AFC East.
    All they have are talk shows where words spew forth but little is said.

FYI Sean Salisbury's career numbers are not as good as Brett Favre's one season numbers during the 2006 season.

Don't worry about what any of them say.

10. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    It's our men down in Wisconsin to fight for their hopes, get managed
    the drives and get the touchdowns.

If you look only at the season standings it's 0.500 : 0.500.
    If you take last season, too it's 0.650 : 0.350 in favor of Chargers.

So Bolts:bolt: GO FIGHT WIN

11. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    They got one thing right. That the chargers offense is too predictable. My guess is marty is still calling the plays for the chargers.

Rivers has to learn to throw a quick fast short pass. OTherwise other teams will have 8 men stacked on the line of scimmage all year long. Ladanians the best. But even he will have trouble against a stacked d-line. Its all up to norv and RIvers to get a very quick short passing game organized. But quick.

12. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    The quick balls all used to go to Parker. Jackson and Floyd don't seem good enough at beating the jam to run effective timing routes.