1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Countdown - Taco Cart Info - Important

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    I have managed to make reservations with our caterer for 100 persons only. On the books, between the ones that have paid either myself or Turbo Turtle, along with those who have not yet paid but have confirmed that they are coming, we have 87 people. I also only have 100 wrist bands for the group. This means that only 13 extra people that try to walk in and pay will be able to be served for this function. The cut-off for this party will be at 100 people. I am sorry, but we have to be fair to those who have paid, and there has to be a cap so that we don't have a line of people that are wanting to get in late. This will also help to reduce the chance of having any food shortages. The taco-making crew will only consist of two people, so if you see a line waiting to be served, please have a little patience. Another small setback is that the pork stations were all unavailable, so we will only be serving carne asada and chicken. I noted with the caterer that one of our gripes was that they ran out of guacamole, so she is making the effort to provide a little extra for our group. As stated earlier, the food will be ready at 9 AM, and the taco cart will be open until noon.

Thanks,

Pointy :icon_twisted:

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    thank you for everything that you have done!

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I have 2 extra Tickets/wristbands available just look me up at the Tailgate from M-4 spot and I will gladly sell them for $8.00 a piece. :icon_toast:
    !!!!!!!!!! GO CHARGERS GO !!!!!!!!!!

4. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    you got mine right i WILL BE THERE TOMMORROW !!!! by 11 pm i went gambling tonight goin to bed in a minute

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I do have yours but Hopefully you will be at the Tailgater today. :unsure: :icon_eek:

$8.00 per person. :icon_toast: