1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Mock Drafts of 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by matilack, May 2, 2014.

1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    I hope not.

My cluster would be: Verrett, Fuller, Dennard, Cooks, Barr, Attaochu and maybe....MAYBE...Roby, if the brass is confident in him. After those guys I trade back, if I can't trade back I weep like a little girl and take Van Noy or Nix.

I am not nearly as high on Demarcus Lawrence as just about everyone else, but is there any chance he's in the cluster?

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,642
    I don't think he's in our cluster but I'd bet good money there are teams in the late teens up to us where he is in the conversation

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,642
    I could see us doing this and I wouldn't be unhappy at all. Love that Zach Kerr getting so much love from Chargers fans. I'm still admittedly split on where the Chargers will go OL; they'll get a C and Linsley is the most likely pick unless they go Martin in the second. But I'm wondering if they go tackle instead. Love the picking up of two WRs too. I'd call this definitely an A-/A draft

4. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,073
    Honestly if we don't go Linsley, I think we end up going with someone like Russell Bodine later than Martin earlier (as far as probability goes). I think the only guys they may have graded higher (and as desirable in terms of value at the pick and to the team) than Linsley are Joel Bitonio and Weston Richburg.