1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Mock Drafts!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by matilack, Apr 27, 2011.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,599
    Post your final mocks!

18. Cameron Jordan DE: Very good player, clean off the field, solid addition to our D-line. I would also be ok with JJ Watt.
    50. Ras I Dowling: Very fluid player, smart cover corner, also surprisingly aggressive in run support makes him a good fit in the nickle packages.
    61. Mason Foster ILB: This is our weakest position on defense. Foster is a 3 down LB and a smart player. Also a former teamate of Donald Butler.
    82. Greg Little WR: 1st round talent, can make phenomenal catches, very good after the catch.
    89. Greg Romeus DE: Excellent upside as a pass rusher. Hate to say it but he reminds me of Larry English.
    183. Demarcus Love OT: Very good upside as a RT prospect. Surprisingly quick feet, although needs a lot of technical work.
    201. Graig Cooper RB: Call me crazy but this guy was a 1st round talent before the injury, I think he's worth the risk. He's got "magic feet" a lot like Sproles used to.
    235. Jermale Hines SS: Solid upside. Can't expect much more here.

2. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    1 - Gabe Carimi - OT - Have to protect The Franchise (17)
    2 - Allen Bailey - DE - Physical Freak who should really develop into a good player once he gets a set position for once
    2 - Martez Wilson - LB - Another Physical Freak, will be given to Manusky to develop, and last time he was here, Manusky did a great job developing LBs
    3 - Tandon Doss - WR - Perfect zone busting slot WR. Will make Rivers job alot easier
    3 - Mark Herzlich - LB - If not for his bout with cancer, he could of been a top 5 pick. He wasnt good last year, but that was to be expected, and i personally think he will come back strong and will be a steal this late
    6 - Jacquizz Rodgers - RB - 3rd down back/Kick Returner, new/Bigger sproles
    6 - Byron Maxwell - CB - Terror on special teams and is one of the more physical corners in this years draft
    7 - Armon Binns - WR - Big WR who can compete for a spot on the team long term

3. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +216
    18. Cameron Jordan DE: A beast on the field a gentle giant off the field, good pick
    50. Martez Wilson ILB: a great LB who has drawn comparrison to simeion rice, he's a first round pick that gets taken in the second
    61. De'Marcus Love OT: good foot work clary needs to be gone hopefully we can get him
    82. Casey Matthews ILB- we might lose all of our ILB's and just incase Butler doesnt pan out cu of his injury , we have royal blood line lol
    89. Mark Herzlich OLB: he was a top 5 pick before cancer if he bounces back he is a absolute steal
    183. Cliff Mathews DE: good depth for the team, can help get penetration for our d line
    201. Byron Maxwell CB: a ood corner with good return potential
    235De'Andre Brown WR: 6'7 WR who has good hands, but route running alil shaky hmmm sounds like AJ