1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY!!! OMG!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Jan 16, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Ok, FINALLY. A sportscaster on NFL 212 like 5 mins ago said the truth about Rivers and all these haters on him. " When was talking against the rules?and you notice when Tom Brady got in Smith face nobody in the media commented on that or when Brett Favres does anything, unless you show me a rule that say until you win a superbowl you can't talk . Let Phillip be Phillip. And all them quiet guys*whispering* i don't seem them playing anymore. " im LMAO finally !!!! This guy should be on espn ! to bad you only get him if you buy the channel. Im telling you it was like a miracle on Tv. Im in a great mood!!

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    he must not have gotten the media memo on how they can't say anything good about the bolts

still.....damn

3. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    The tv shows name is=Put up your DUKES

The guys name who said that was= Jamie Dukes

4. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah.... I just want us to win so badly. Just to shut up this stupid media, also Chargers are my team so i want them in the Super Bowl they are the better team and more respectable. Oh the tv show it still on and he said Igor is telling the truth the pats are worried , so part of what igor said it true, You know what i notice these are questioned by people emaling this show, and i notice they arent some gay idiot saying what the heck is wrong with the Chargers, Im going to make a habit of watching this show. :]

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

Thats who i was thinking it was when i read it.

Rivers is being roasted unfairly.

6. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    you said it.... EMBRACE THE RIVERS!
    :abq1:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I have a buddy who's a Raiders fan and he actually likes Rivers.
    He says he love his actions on the field!!

8. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    wow now thats saying something.... Im more then thankful that Brees is gone...

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    that's kinda scary-ish

i don't know whether to be happy or cringe in terror

10. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I saw that....Jamie Dukes! Stood up for Rivers saying that he has the fire and is a great competitor better than Eli. He said Eli is too quiet and Rivers would be able to better handle the NY media cause he stands up for his team. But then you see T Davis trying to put Rivers down and in typical sports reporter fashion tried to elevate Eli's status cause of his daddy and brother. I last all respect for Davis that guy does not deserve to be in NFLN.

11. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Jamie Dukes is the shizit...

12. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    "Embrace the Rivers" is a little creepy. :lol:

I am going to have to stop blindly hating Jamie Dukes.

13. Slam

Slam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +137
    Thats awesome, I watch ESPN's First Take every morning. With that biotch host and the white dude just bashing the chargers EVERY morning. Talking about blowouts, talking **** about every charger they bring up... And then gettin' wood everytime they mention a piece about Brady :tdown:

Can't wait to see what these tools say next week when it turns 17 - ouch :abq2::icon_evil: