1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fire Norv 2011 Edition

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,165
    Which two games are the Bolts wearing their throwbacks? I guess someone will try to blame Norv for that too...

2. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +912
    The Bolts no longer wear throwbacks, just the powder blue version of the current unis.

3. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    Still haven't quite figured out what the Norv hate is so far this year. I mean you get ****** about him not getting the team prepared and us starting slow every year....Yet we are 3-1 and u are still calling for his job.

I have been an avid get Norv out of here guy. However, we are winning games this year that are close which is something we haven't been very good at the last couple of years. We are 3-1 with a team that has seen Sanders, Castillo, Jammer, Gates all get injured and Rivers have 3 of his worst games in the NFL.

Here's my question to you N4L. So let's say they can Norv. And let's say Rob Ryan, Chucky, Bill Cowher, and lol as you put it (Peyton fukin Manning) all say no or do not get the job. Would you be comfortable resting the last 6 or so years of PR's career in the hands of another mediocre coach?

• Like Like x 1
  4. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I have not once said he should be fired this year, but one thing I assume people are complaining about is that we are winning close games against teams that we should beat without it being close, and just like the last 4 years, we are still making bad decisions early in the season, we are just about to over come them unlike in years past. So far, I am happy with our record, but haven't really been happy with the way those wins have happened

5. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    Its great that we're 3-1, but the teams we've beat are a collective 1-11.

Not sayin....just sayin.:coffee:

6. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +226
    Perhaps, but in prior seasons we probably would've lost the Minnesota & Kansas City games. We're winning kinda ugly at times, but it beats losing, especsially with the opponents we have coming up later.

7. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    Which I understand....However, KC and Minnesota are games in the past 3 years that we would have lost in the first month.

A win is a win is a win in this league at the end of the day doesn't matter how ugly it is. But the fact that a W goes in our column and not theirs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.