1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Wade!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by goboilers, Oct 23, 2006.

?

Fire Wade?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2009.
  1. Yes, Fire Wade

13.9%
  2. No, Dont fire him

86.1%
  1. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    One of the biggest problems with our team has been the secondary meltdown. For some reason we cant seem to ever get that unit together. I have blamed the players and everything under the sun. But, I have always hated Wade. Dont ask me why. I feel like he is a moron. We have Jamaal and have had some good LBs and so it is easy to stop the run.

We have got talent on the secondary. Hopefully Cro will step up. Bec. the best thing he has done so far was also done by Concudan - that was a great picture. Wade's schemes suck. Why does Jammer continously play with a cushion of 62 yrds to the WR. Why does the secondary struggle NO make that meltdown. Wade has not improved upon our weakness with very high draft pix and needs to be fired.

Marty takes the blame for everything but Wade needs to be fired before him.

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showpost.php?p=114037&postcount=6

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,885
    Alright Boiler
    who do we replace Wade with?

3. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    This is a joke right? Wade has built an elite defense that got caught flat-footed yesterday and run against without Igor. Our Secondary also played a game where our front seven (minus SP) got very very little pressure on Huard.

Frankly, this is such an asinine thread I am going to assume you were joking instead of wasting my afternoon debunking it.

Save crap like this for the Saints board.

4. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Our CBs dropped 2 passes thrown right to them.. and Marlon McCree got expooooooooooooosed so many times. Those were my least fav things to see.

5. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    not yet. u cant fire anyone this year. my suggestion is fire Marty and Wade. Hire Cam as the Head Coach and let him get some defensive hot shot...

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,885
    that implies you have a hot shot in mind
    new rule for people who talk about blwoing everything up, you have to come up with a new plan to fix it
    so who gets the call?

7. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    no one seemed to think this when we won four out of five, why now. The players need to be more aware on the field, get there heads out of there asses and FUGGIN COVER SOMEONE!!!!!!! Wade isnt a great coach, I dont believe in great coaches. I believe in great players. But I do believ in great playcalling...theres a difference.

8. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    ok 12b, why dont u look at our losses. what melted down?? this year, last year, 2004, 2003, 2002. what is the one consistent thing that has always been our achilles heel. I am serious. Think about it.

9. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    GO the leisureforce is strong within you

10. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    this aint working... Wade sux and Marty is a douchebag... we need someone else.

Look our talent is not going anywhere... Merriman, Sack Master, all of them will be back... but this is not working...

11. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +610
    first of all I thought that your team was the saints or wherever Brees plays :icon_mrgreen:

second, no, one bad game by the defense does not mean you fire the coordinator and replace him with who? then if that coordinator has a bad game then you replace him with another coordinator?

12. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    Whos job was to cover Tony Gone? whos job is it to put the hit on frickin LJ? dont worry, ill wait!

13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Is it just me or is this board losing its charm after being infested with madden playing Chargers homers from the UT who cannot take a single criticism of the team without feeling personally attacked and expressing their confused perception of another's opinion by attacking the poster who thinks differently from the way they do?

GO please use your pokemon powers to summon some hindu gawd to kick these people's azzes we need you more than ever.

BTW leisure why the hell does RIP like Aaron Rouse? Biggest POS safety I have seen in a while :icon_huh:

14. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    This is not an elite defense. Elite defenses don't pull the garbage we saw yesterday.

15. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    dont u have a saints forum to post on? get out of here with the bs

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Wade has done great for us since he's been here.
    One bad game shouldn't justify his entire career.

17. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Looks like MTL and Go are the only ones saying to fire Wade, so far. :yes:

18. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Hey Mr. 39 posts, GO is a respected member of the Bolttalk community and all around nice guy. He has done nothing to you so stop attacking him. You haven't contributed chit to this board besides attacking other people. I would reconsider what you are doing before you get put in the sin-bin by Uncle Conc

19. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Hey go easy on the guy, Mtl. Give him some time to get used to the culture around here before you go off on him.

It's because he called you "mtldouchebag", isn't it?

:icon_rofl:

20. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    mtl what does it matter that i have 39 posts, i know who all u are cause i been posting with all you for the last 4 years on SDUT forum, im done with that forum cause of people like u, this is my new place cause at least its better then that forum

21. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I voted a big fat no because Wade has been able to build a solid front seven with his coaching style.

Second is that Wade gets the best out of what he has.

That is my opinions.

22. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Look I don't argue with anyone anymore. You attack me or one of my boys, I report you, the mods do what they want with you. I don't know why you think you have the right to come in here and go off on people just like that it is completely classless. By the way how do you like D'Brick now eh?

23. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    No, that's your fist up his azz.

You guys really need to get a clue. You'd think with so many posts you'd have learned something about football by now.

24. Edgar

Edgar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I don't care who it is - someone on the darn team needs to realize that the Prevent Defense does not work! How many games between last year and this have we lost because of the Prevent. It makes me sick. Please Wade/Marty - take the Prevent and shove it in the closet and never open the door again!

25. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    MTL, same thing as you bashing marty with that flashing douchebag all over his face. Both of you need to man up and stop this bickering shiet. Leave opinions where they need to be. Any more attacking, dont care who started it, children, will be considered for punishment. Believe dat! This is a forum, we all need to calm down and get along in here, or you will be removed. Opinions differ, keep it that way!

26. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I never insulted anyone who said they want Wade to stay or that they want Keenan Goff or anyone else to stay. Why don't YOU put on your reading glasses gramps and see who started the fire and insulted me.

&
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
    @ your remarks

You don't want to start a war with me whoever you are. I already signed a peace treaty with thumper and conc and now you want to go at it? I don't take chit from people who treat me unfairly. Go look at who started talking trash before you tell me to calm down.

27. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    Look Here Buddy, As A Moderator, Its My Job To Keep The Boards At A Point Where Its Just That. I Understand If I Just Pointed You Out, But I Didnt. Be A Man And Handle It A Better Way Instead Of Firing Back. Is One Person Seriously Worth It? Im Sure Its Not. Lets Let It Go.

28. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108

WHOEVER I AM? HA, GO FIGURE. I DONT EXPECT YOU TO TAKE **** FROM PEOPLE. BUT I EXPECT PEOPLE TO BE THE "BIGGER" AND LET **** GO!

29. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Disrespect as well as respect is earned :bolt: