1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

First game!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Vocalz24k, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Vocalz24k

Vocalz24k BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys so my first game will be september 23rd for the falcons game coming up from fresno. the tickets i plan on getting is visitors field sideline row 1 seats 1 and 2.. can anyone tell me what these tickets are like ?

2. Vocalz24k

Vocalz24k BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    oh and if you have any comments on where to sit in the visitors section let me know my buddies are falcons fans.. they wanna get some autos

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    1st row will likely be somewhat obstructed view, meaning you'll be peeking through, around and over players/coaches heads, depending on what section you're in and what's happening on the field. However, it's probably a great spot to snag an autograph or two for your Falcon friends :)

I've never personally sat that low for a game, but that's what I've heard anyway.

Closest I've come is where my season tickets are now, Field level, Row 14 on the home side. We usually stand all game b/c the folks in front of have to stand but sitting you're still able to see the field.

4. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Get tickets row 15 or higher if you are sitting field. Also, I doubt you are going to autographs before or during the game while inside the stadium. Maybe someone else can comment on that, but I have done it or seen it done.

5. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    If you are sitting around the 20-30 yard lines, I advise to not drink too much the night before if you
    are prone to hangovers. Very. Loud. Speakers.
    Besides that, enjoy the game.

6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    If your goal is to be close to the players, it's obviously a good spot. But if you want to actually watch the game, those seats blow goats.

7. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Is there a Fresno in Mexico? just curious:D

8. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,406
    Enjoy the game. :tup:

[​IMG]

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    1. Those seats suck. As everyone has already pointed out, get ready to stand and stare at the Falcons bench the whole game. Also bring lots of sunblock, you're gonna be in the sun the entire time.
    2. Get to the stadium early, plan on arriving 1 1/2 hrs early if coming on foot (USE THE TROLLEY), about 4-5 hours early is driving. If driving aim for M4, that's where the BT/Boltbunker tailgater is located.
    3. You aren't getting any autographs.
    4. Those seats really f'n suck. If you gotta sit in field, as already stated, sit row 15 and up. IMO all the other sections offer a much better view of the game.